Amiibo Social: Exclusive to SquidBoards

GLB

Senior Squid
we
Yeah, especially since Ness is also on my list.

I might as well not even bother lol.
I'm pretty certain ness amiibos aren't even real.

Our stash is currently:
DK, Diddy, pikachu, Bowser, Marth, Toon Link, Peach, Kirby, Luigi, Sonic, Zelda, Yoshi, and Mega man

Reactions: Lyn

TheGentlebro

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Gentlebro
Gamestop had sold out of Ness in store before preorders even went on their website. Gonna be a rough one to nab for sure.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Gamestop had sold out of Ness in store before preorders even went on their website. Gonna be a rough one to nab for sure.
It is very frustrating. If Nintendo doesn't fix this soon I will like break down, that's if they even care..

TheGentlebro

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Gentlebro
I follow a few people on Twitter that are good on availability alerts, that's how I get most of my orders in.

Lyn

Premium
I follow a few people on Twitter that are good on availability alerts, that's how I get most of my orders in.
Ah, I see. I signed up to get notified for Splatoon amiibo being able to pre-order, then they were gone before I got notified.. they need to have a buy limit or something. :/

Inari

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlippingTables
It's good to keep an eye on r/amiibo if you're looking for preorders, people are really fast about posting when preorders get opened.

The Splatoon amiibo are all available for preorder on Walmart right now if anyone is still looking to preorder.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Splatoon-...Amiibo-Nintendo-WiiU-or-Nintendo-3DS/44606831
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Inkling-Girl-Splatoon-Series-Amiibo-Nintendo-WiiU-or-Nintendo-3DS/44606830
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Inkling-Boy-Splatoon-Series-Amiibo-Nintendo-WiiU-or-Nintendo-3DS/44606829

Lyn

Premium
I pre-ordered a King Dedede from Gamestop the day it was possible and I'm not getting it until summer, apparently. Really??? :/

TheGentlebro

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Gentlebro
I pre-ordered a King Dedede from Gamestop the day it was possible and I'm not getting it until summer, apparently. Really??? :/
That... kinda blows. Though I think I had read somewhere that they were getting summer restocks of quite a few amiibo, so maybe that's why?

Lyn

Premium
That... kinda blows. Though I think I had read somewhere that they were getting summer restocks of quite a few amiibo, so maybe that's why?
Maybe, I don't see why they didn't even have enough for day 1 pre-orders, though. King Dedede really should have been common.

TheGentlebro

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Gentlebro
Maybe, I don't see why they didn't even have enough for day 1 pre-orders, though. King Dedede really should have been common.
Honestly couldn't tell you. Amiibo hunting is one of the hardest games I've had to play. Surprised I've yet to pay over $25 for one yet.

iDaylon

Inkling Cadet
I have Captain Falcon, Fox and Donkey Kong. Plan to get Sonic and Bowser ones this weekend hopefully.

KamekSans

Inkling
amiiBOH YEAH

I've got all of them except for most of the wave 3 rares (Store exclusives minus Rosalina, and Dedede), Marth, Villager, and Falcon.
Still haven't preordered any of Wave 4, but I'm planning to swing by a Gamestop that's right next to a Walmart and a Target, so I can pick up my Splatoon 3-Pack, maybe Ness and Jiggs, and have 3x the chance of getting Robin and Lucina.

Draayder

Inkling Cadet
Oh man amiibos! I've currently got Diddy Kong, Donkey Kong, Captain Falcon, Toon Link, Zelda, Sheik, Ike, Wii Fit Trainer, Samus, Megaman, Bowser, Dedede, and Kirby. I've also got Wario and the splatoon 3-pack pre-ordered and I'm hoping to get Ness (praying more like), Ganondorf, Dr. Mario, Olimar, and maybe Rosalina if I can ever find one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom