Amiibo Social: Exclusive to SquidBoards

Sakuraichu

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TrainerJack
I've currently got Ike, Samus, Mario, Kirrby, Sonic, Charizard and Lucario. I have pre-ordered all three Splatoon amiibo, Jigglypuff and Greninja, and I plan on buying Bwser Jr, Duck Hunt Duo, Mewtwo and Lucas. I will buy Snake and Wolf if they come to Smash as DLC.

NNID
Smashbro
Been trying to get the Splatoon 3 pack with no luck..I'll probably just get the boy/girl separate and import the Squid if I still get no luck within the next 2 days.
Also, I'm considering importing a Villager while his price is low...its kind of disappointing they had to give him such a huge forehead in the redesign, yet also give him better eye/mouth. He would have been the best looking amiibo if they didn't :confused:

Burgundy Blade

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperSableye24
Been trying to get the Splatoon 3 pack with no luck..I'll probably just get the boy/girl separate and import the Squid if I still get no luck within the next 2 days.
Also, I'm considering importing a Villager while his price is low...its kind of disappointing they had to give him such a huge forehead in the redesign, yet also give him better eye/mouth. He would have been the best looking amiibo if they didn't :confused:
His redesign really doesn't look all that bad irl. He looks sooooo much more like his artwork compared to what I've seen of the original. He looks a lot better imo.

Chindogg

Inkling
NNID
Chindogg
I'm only missing WFT, Villager, Marth, Rosalina, and the unreleased Wave 4 amiibos.

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'm hearing that after everything that has happened, all the new hype with splatoon has gotten a lot of people now interested and now wanting this game. This of course means they want the Splatoon amiibo.

...To put it simply, they are a little late now.

Burgundy Blade

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperSableye24
I can't help but laugh when I see "I just got my first amiibo, Mario! Can't wait to catch em all! ^w^"

No don't run while you can ;-;

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I actually don't hear that much from casual amiibo fans myself. Most of the comments I see are of people already struggling or trying all they can to get the amiibos they want.

Bonzi77

Huge Memer
NNID
Bonzi77
I pretty much only want the Splatoon amiibos, cuz they're cool. I ended up pre-ordering mine imported off Playasia. Same cost as US stores, only had to pay a lot for shipping (17 bucks :u)

AEM

The Saltsui no Hadou
So apparently someone is selling a Mii Swordfighter amiibo prototype online.

I wasn't expecting the Mii Fighters to get amiibos, but this is definitely a pleasant surprise! I mean can you just imagine the crazy amount of custom Mii amiibos that people will make? So many cool things are going to come with this!

empieflower

Senior Squid
NNID
empieflower
Switch Friend Code
SW-4855-9837-7775
Finally got off my lazy butt and pre-ordered the Inkling Girl amiibo; I wanted to get it from somewhere like Target or GameStop, but settled on Wal-Mart. It'll come to my house like a week after it comes out, but it'll be worth the wait (plus Wal-Mart offered free shipping to my house, so that's a plus).

Also debating on whether or not to import Ness or wait patiently for him to get relisted on GameStop (which'll probably won't happen for a loooong time lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom