• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Amiibo Social: Exclusive to SquidBoards

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Amazon is having some wave 4 amiibo appear at specific times. I might try to grab a Lucina myself.

Won't be too disappointed if I miss out though.

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
I have more than one. :oops:

Awesome! That picture is all around cool.

So I managed to get my mom to take me to Target 10 minutes before it opened, and to my surprise there were 18 people in front of us in the line. Now the employee said that they had 16 Jigglypuffs, so I was just hoping that there were some people that were wanting to get other ones. But my luck came in and allowed the person right in front of me to get the last one. Ahhh, my life in a nutshell.

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
So I managed to get a Jigglypuff on Target.com earlier, so here's to hoping that the pre-order doesn't get canceled. I hope I get a defect. :b

Chindogg

Inkling
NNID
Chindogg
Camped out at Target from 6:30am til opening. Got my Jigglypuff and Silver Mario. Now I have all of wave 4 thanks to preorders.

Whew.

NNID
Smashbro
Amiibo collection as of today:
First time I've gotten amiibo outside of the Smash Set.
Target went okay with Jigglypuff, sadly others got the FE characters, and even though I was first in line at a Gamestop they got nothing rare. By the time I got to Toys R Us they barely ran out of Greninja's. And Amazon pre-orders for Lucina/Robin sold out within a second. Hoping I'll get a chance another day for any of those 3.

noahk777

Senior Squid
NNID
noahgk
You guys all have all this stuff, all I have is Fox. Though I am gonna be getting the Splatoon Squid and Marth soon.

Chi Chi

Inkling
NNID
ALiCEIIDX
Ness came in the other day, box was perfect, so thank you Gamestop c: ordered one of the JP Restock Pit, so i'm -super- excited for that, as i've wanted him forever. Toys R Us said if i didn't preorder Greninja, they had no extras, so that sucks </3 :c (maybe don't put preorders up at 3AM next time huh). Might try for Wario, and Robin isn't worth to me what they're asking for him. Nabbed an Inkling Girl and Boy when i got Splatoon. So after Greninja, it's on to Wave 5. Also Nintendo, Daisy Amiibo please ;-;. I'd pay way more than i should for it XD

NNID
Smashbro
Just got Pac-Man and Ness in the mail today. Awhile ago I got Sheik, so now I'm at exactly 30 amiibo. Pretty much no reason to bother with Amiibo Tap now that everything's unlocked, lol.
Any other collectors getting Yoshi's Woolly World at launch mostly because of its amiibo support? I'd normally wait, but 40+ amiibo's supported makes it seem kind of rewarding to get.

Chi Chi

Inkling
NNID
ALiCEIIDX
Any other collectors getting Yoshi's Woolly World at launch mostly because of its amiibo support? I'd normally wait, but 40+ amiibo's supported makes it seem kind of rewarding to get.
I want the game, but i'm holding off. However, those Amiibo are waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too cute to pass up.

jkid391

Senior Squid
My rarest figure is a tie between Villager and Golden Mario.
[insert troll face here]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom