• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Amiibo Social: Exclusive to SquidBoards

Tyrfing

Senior Squid
After waiting for 5 months (!) my Shulk Amiibo finally arrived. God I am so happy about that one. I preordered Shulk but he never arrived because they accepted too many orders so I had to wait. I actually thought I'd never get him, but now I finally have my one true amiibo.
I also managed to order Ganondorf which has been sold out in Germany.
I am now looking for Shiek, Toon Link, Robin, Lucina and a Woolly World Yoshi. I should be able to get all of them except for Woolly World Yoshi which is currently absolutely sold out over here.

So far my collection is really small as I can't afford to buy too many amiibos at once (porr university student is poor, haha). Link, Zelda, Squid, Inkling Boy, Inkling Girl, Shulk.

As I have no idea of how it is in other countries: Is villager rare in the US? Almost every electronics shop over here at my place has villager in stock. The same goes for Ness and some other amiibos.

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
My rosetta and chiko(imported from japan, and omg I love the name, its so funny xD) arrived friday :D
Love her so much
I'm importing a light blue yarn yoshi amibo from japan too, Ik I won't be on/fast enough to snag one when preorders here in NA go up for it.

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
I managed to get a King Dedede amiibo today at my local GameStop. I'm very happy because he's the one I wanted most, and after five months since his release I finally got one. Now on my priority list is Wario and Greninja!

Psycho_Wendigo

Resident World Devourer
NNID
PyschoWendigo
Alright, might as well. My collection is SSB Yoshi, SSB Bowser, Mega Man, Inkling Girl, Inkling Boy, Inkling Squid, Silver Mario, and Kirby.

But I've decided I'm done with Amiibo, the Inkling Squid is the only rare Amiibo I own, and I missed every single pre-order for it, and was only able to get it at all because I waited outside Gamestop for it. I really hated doing that so I've written off getting anymore.

blaze1216j

Inkling
NNID
blaze1216j
Sup,just saw this thread, so far I am focusing on getting the Smash amiibos and I got all the current smash amiibos released in the U.S. plus snagged the splatoon pack. Overall, I like to hunt amiibos, I take pride in succeeding and failing. I even try to help friends get amiibos they wanted as well. I try to get extras to trade for ones I don't have, I seriously don't want to end up selling for scalper price. anyway, that's all I got to say, I would like to say is to you guys, happy hunting!

Wrog

Senior Squid
I like collecting the ones that I want, not all of them. I also enjoy making Custom amiibo, even though I have only made 2 =P

My collection is currently Inkling Boy & Girl, Custom Fire Mario, Custom Kirby Plush, Yoshi, Villager, Samus, Wii Fit Trainer, Peach, Gold and Silver Mario, Toad, Bowser (super mario series), Pikachu, Sonic, Megaman, Pac-Man, Luigi, and Ness. I also have Marth, Ike and Dark Pit on the way.

Ultimate Mayhem

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MechanicalDoom
I don't know about you, but I really want an inkling girl amiibo. I just don't feel like buying it from a scalper.. Ugh..

Wrog

Senior Squid
I don't know about you, but I really want an inkling girl amiibo. I just don't feel like buying it from a scalper.. Ugh..
I don't mind as long as it's under $35-ish (including shipping), depending on the amiibo.

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
Ness and King Dedede have had a restock at gamestop. Call your local ones! They've both been going up off and on on their website too.
Managed to get the Triple D!

Psycho_Wendigo

Resident World Devourer
NNID
PyschoWendigo
I know I just said I was done with Amiibo, but I just put in a bid on Ebay for a Gold Mario. May God have mercy on my soul... To beat the highest score, I just needed 9 bucks, I'm still going to Heaven right?

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
I know I just said I was done with Amiibo, but I just put in a bid on Ebay for a Gold Mario. May God have mercy on my soul... To beat the highest score, I just needed 9 bucks, I'm still going to Heaven right?
Not to diss gold mario/your want for him, but I never saw the point in how crazed/rare he is. I mean, its mario but gold. It does the same thing as all the other mario. Granted I did really want silver mario, but then it turns out he's super common, and my mom went out and got me the sm4sh mario amiibo so now I have no need of the silver one.
Though who truly needs amiibo?
oh......... yea, I do >.>

anywho though, good luck on getting him! Sorry if this sounded rude at all, I just don't understand why nintendo's handling mario amiibo the way they are. Like why do we need 4 x.x

Psycho_Wendigo

Resident World Devourer
NNID
PyschoWendigo
Not to diss gold mario/your want for him, but I never saw the point in how crazed/rare he is. I mean, its mario but gold. It does the same thing as all the other mario. Granted I did really want silver mario, but then it turns out he's super common, and my mom went out and got me the sm4sh mario amiibo so now I have no need of the silver one.
Though who truly needs amiibo?
oh......... yea, I do >.>

anywho though, good luck on getting him! Sorry if this sounded rude at all, I just don't understand why nintendo's handling mario amiibo the way they are. Like why do we need 4 x.x
I'm not sure where you live, but in the US and Canada Gold Mario is exclusive too Wal-Mart, so it's rare, hence it's appeal

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
I'm not sure where you live, but in the US and Canada Gold Mario is exclusive too Wal-Mart, so it's rare, hence it's appeal
oooooooooh mmk that makes more sense now. I live in US, but I wasn't in the amiibo craze until the splatoon 3 pack was announced. Thats when I started buying amiibo and what not. Didn't pay particular attention to gold mario, just assumed most stores had him.
Store exclusives are so stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom