• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ancient Mariners recruitment

medussa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
splatmamma
hi, can i ask how many members you have, please?

Captain Haddock

Inkster Jr.
NNID
iDad_1
hi, can i ask how many members you have, please?
In theory there are four of us, but only Ansible and I have played together so far. We try to play on Saturday evenings - as I'm UK-based and Ansible's in the US, it's early evening for him and quite late for me (basically, I wait until Match of the Day has finished :)).

medussa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
splatmamma
hi, thanks for getting back to me so quick. i am actually looking for a slightly more active group, i play daily. i am happy to join you, if you'd like, but i will probably look for a second more active group, if that's okay.

Captain Haddock

Inkster Jr.
NNID
iDad_1
hi, thanks for getting back to me so quick. i am actually looking for a slightly more active group, i play daily. i am happy to join you, if you'd like, but i will probably look for a second more active group, if that's okay.
No problem, you're welcome to join us and play with others as well - I think that's what Ansible does. I played almost every day last year, but I'm really busy at work at the moment.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
I attempt to arrange a schedule to where I have a chance to squad up with CapHad every other week or so. Other than that, I occasionally indulge in haphazardly squading with other players from here. Often A thru S+ rankers. Which often leads to me testing myself against S and S+ rankers. Which leads to me dropping to B, B+, or ending the session close to where I started. If you ever want to twin or quad squad, I can always figure out an arrangement.

medussa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
splatmamma
hello, i would be happy to add both your NNID's.
Ansible i see you have discord, i will add you if thats ok. Captin Haddock do you have discord?
Also my boyfriend has splatoon discord chat server, its a really really nice friendly chat, you can always join to find people to splat with. If you add me on discord i will send an invite in pm on there. thanks

Captain Haddock

Inkster Jr.
NNID
iDad_1
hello, i would be happy to add both your NNID's.
Ansible i see you have discord, i will add you if thats ok. Captin Haddock do you have discord?
Also my boyfriend has splatoon discord chat server, its a really really nice friendly chat, you can always join to find people to splat with. If you add me on discord i will send an invite in pm on there. thanks
Hi Medusa, my Discord details are in one of the posts above. Feel free to add me...

medussa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
splatmamma
hi again, i can see you discord name, Captin Haddock but i couldn't see a number. it needs a #number with it, i think.
mine is Medussa#4075
I will let you add me, might be easier, than sending messages back and forth on here.
nice turfing with you both yesterday, lol

Last edited:

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Took me a match or two to recognize that it was you. Sorry I wasn't all that responsive or entertaining. I was busy farming gold for the upcoming weapons and gear, so I chose the automatic inkbrush (read: Aerospray) and went on auto-pilot.

Captain Haddock

Inkster Jr.
NNID
iDad_1
OK, I've sent the friend request on Discord. Thanks for explaining about the #number - I hadn't spotted that before! I'm in awe of Ansible for connecting with me, without having to ask for that!!!

Last edited:

medussa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
splatmamma
Took me a match or two to recognize that it was you. Sorry I wasn't all that responsive or entertaining. I was busy farming gold for the upcoming weapons and gear, so I chose the automatic inkbrush (read: Aerospray) and went on auto-pilot.
you posed for me, when you got me with an inkmine! make me laugh!
accept my friend request on discord, and we can try twin squad sometime

i have accepted you Captain Haddock, thanks

Shun_one

Pro Squid
NNID
not_shun_one
I'm old(ish). Can I join? Wouldn't mind helping anyone out who just wants to squad and practice. US time, but I'm one of them Musicians so my schedule makes no sense and I could find some time that over-laps with most branches of the world.

H-3 Main is me.

NNID is not_shun_one.

EDIT: Forgot my Discord. shun_one #4612

Last edited:

Captain Haddock

Inkster Jr.
NNID
iDad_1
I'm old(ish). Can I join? Wouldn't mind helping anyone out who just wants to squad and practice. US time, but I'm one of them Musicians so my schedule makes no sense and I could find some time that over-laps with most branches of the world.

H-3 Main is me.

NNID is not_shun_one.

EDIT: Forgot my Discord. shun_one #4612
Hi Shun_one, you're welcome - the more, the merrier! Our main aim is exactly as you describe, to squad up, practice and have some fun. If we get to increase our ranks along the way, so much the better. I'll send you friend requests next time I log on.

Swiss_Squid

Full Squid
Hi there. You probably saw me as the weird guy with a doom profile picture.. I really like shooters. Good ones not the garbage that is mostly produced these days. Ansible actually forwarded me to this group and I haven't been able to talk to anybody besides her. That was like a week ago I joined this group on here I believe. I am technically an A almost A+ right now but I recently deranked due to bad team compositions and the incompetence of my teammates... Solo ranked is hell sometimes for sure. I am A- right now but I will be sure to rank up again maybe if we quad squad or something like that. My main is slosher, splatterscope, and squiffer. I use N-Zap and splattershot too. The weapons I use is in my information. I recently hit level 43 and I can play whenever you want me to. My NNID is Jett_Berger and my discord is Calamari#0814. We can skype if you wish too. Just let me know.

Swiss_Squid

Full Squid
I'm kind of oldish too I suppose. I act like I'm in my 20s tbh.. Haha so if that gets me in cool. I'm getting better at callouts during matches as well so if you need that guy I'm there to communicate.

Captain Haddock

Inkster Jr.
NNID
iDad_1
I think that it would be useful to set a schedule of some sort. Taking the lead from Ansible, I will be playing Splatoon and on Discord every Saturday evening, after 11pm UK time. Feel free to join me. We won't be able to squad up on Splatfest weekends, so you can treat them as a break or just chat on Discord anyway. I was a Space King (or should that be 'cadet') in last week's European Splatfest - I don't know when the next US one is.

Ansible

Community Ambassador
I really need to schedule out some time, at least on the weekend, to play with the lot you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom