• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Anime Thread

Shayreep

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1285-8726-3991
Didnt see a thread for this, tell me what youre watching, what you recommand Etc.

kyubone

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4233-4941-7227
dungeon meshi ON TOP

i have soooo many recommendations and we'll get to those someday but for now i'll just list some that are dear to my heart:
  • mushishi
  • log horizon
  • sabikui bisco
  • vinland saga
  • skull-faced bookseller honda-san
  • scott pilgrim takes off
  • tengen toppa gurren lagann

for my older audience who doesn't mind The Ick(TM), go check out blue eye samurai. it's a banger. also dorohedoro because SEASON TWO IS COMING SOON GAMERS, IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING

p.s. anime fighters count, right??? go play some guilty gear or blazblue or under-night and experience peak.

Shayreep

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1285-8726-3991
dungeon meshi ON TOP

i have soooo many recommendations and we'll get to those someday but for now i'll just list some that are dear to my heart:
  • mushishi
  • log horizon
  • sabikui bisco
  • vinland saga
  • skull-faced bookseller honda-san
  • scott pilgrim takes off
  • tengen toppa gurren lagann

for my older audience who doesn't mind The Ick(TM), go check out blue eye samurai. it's a banger. also dorohedoro because SEASON TWO IS COMING SOON GAMERS, IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING

p.s. anime fighters count, right??? go play some guilty gear or blazblue or under-night and experience peak.
Dorohedoro is peak. I watched it with some friends, its a good anime to watch with friends LOL ive also been meaning to watch Mushishi for like, ever lol

nday

Inkling
The anime I've enjoyed the most recently is Baki 😭 I happened to watch the original series shortly before the new Netflix seasons started coming out, and its just such an absurd series that I loved it from the get-go. Its a lot of fun.

but my favorite series is Kaiji though imo the parts that make me obsessed with it are manga-only though I'd still highly recommend the anime!

ApplicationFrameHost_VzZ1BNHIAe.png

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
I’ve only seen Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Beyblade, Megaman NT warrior, amongst a few others. I’ve also watched a bit of One piece and Naruto, but I unfortunately lost interest in both after a while. I would say I’m open for recommendations, but I find it difficult to get into a particular series and commit to it.

kyubone

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4233-4941-7227
I’ve only seen Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Beyblade, Megaman NT warrior, amongst a few others. I’ve also watched a bit of One piece and Naruto, but I unfortunately lost interest in both after a while. I would say I’m open for recommendations, but I find it difficult to get into a particular series and commit to it.
as one of mega man battle network's strongest soldiers i feel confident saying that nt warrior is one of the anime series of all time /j

it's a good time and i like the visuals a lot. code lyoko kinda sits in the same tier for me since they both scratch a similar itch i have about virtual worlds

Lisku

Inkling Commander
I recommend AOT and demon slayer. I haven’t been able to watch all of these shows because that’s all they have on American Netflix

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom