Anime Thread

Shayreep

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1285-8726-3991
Didnt see a thread for this, tell me what youre watching, what you recommand Etc.

kyubone

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4233-4941-7227
dungeon meshi ON TOP

i have soooo many recommendations and we'll get to those someday but for now i'll just list some that are dear to my heart:
  • mushishi
  • log horizon
  • sabikui bisco
  • vinland saga
  • skull-faced bookseller honda-san
  • scott pilgrim takes off
  • tengen toppa gurren lagann

for my older audience who doesn't mind The Ick(TM), go check out blue eye samurai. it's a banger. also dorohedoro because SEASON TWO IS COMING SOON GAMERS, IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING

p.s. anime fighters count, right??? go play some guilty gear or blazblue or under-night and experience peak.

Shayreep

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1285-8726-3991
dungeon meshi ON TOP

i have soooo many recommendations and we'll get to those someday but for now i'll just list some that are dear to my heart:
  • mushishi
  • log horizon
  • sabikui bisco
  • vinland saga
  • skull-faced bookseller honda-san
  • scott pilgrim takes off
  • tengen toppa gurren lagann

for my older audience who doesn't mind The Ick(TM), go check out blue eye samurai. it's a banger. also dorohedoro because SEASON TWO IS COMING SOON GAMERS, IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING

p.s. anime fighters count, right??? go play some guilty gear or blazblue or under-night and experience peak.
Dorohedoro is peak. I watched it with some friends, its a good anime to watch with friends LOL ive also been meaning to watch Mushishi for like, ever lol

nday

Inkling
The anime I've enjoyed the most recently is Baki 😭 I happened to watch the original series shortly before the new Netflix seasons started coming out, and its just such an absurd series that I loved it from the get-go. Its a lot of fun.

but my favorite series is Kaiji though imo the parts that make me obsessed with it are manga-only though I'd still highly recommend the anime!

ApplicationFrameHost_VzZ1BNHIAe.png

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
I’ve only seen Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Beyblade, Megaman NT warrior, amongst a few others. I’ve also watched a bit of One piece and Naruto, but I unfortunately lost interest in both after a while. I would say I’m open for recommendations, but I find it difficult to get into a particular series and commit to it.

kyubone

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4233-4941-7227
I’ve only seen Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Beyblade, Megaman NT warrior, amongst a few others. I’ve also watched a bit of One piece and Naruto, but I unfortunately lost interest in both after a while. I would say I’m open for recommendations, but I find it difficult to get into a particular series and commit to it.
as one of mega man battle network's strongest soldiers i feel confident saying that nt warrior is one of the anime series of all time /j

it's a good time and i like the visuals a lot. code lyoko kinda sits in the same tier for me since they both scratch a similar itch i have about virtual worlds

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/him
I recommend AOT and demon slayer. I haven’t been able to watch all of these shows because that’s all they have on American Netflix

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom