• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Any active artists in this community?

Ghiraham-Sandwich

Full Squid
I'm new here and i'm finding it a little hard to navigate, I want to follow some artists in this community and check out their works but i'm struggling to find much. No need to be shy or embarrassed, I support all levels of art! I'm a big fan of Splatoon and I love designing cute Inklings.

Also I'm hoping to post art tutorials and resources for character design to help out!

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
My brother, Steven, is very active on miiverse (you can find him here). I draw on occasion, but mostly do 3D modeling and you can find my work on Deviant Art (and his colored drawings there). :)

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
I'm active on and off. I mostly do abstract and regular works. Progressing into doing more with colors...

I don't use DA, but I do have a Pixiv. I update slowly there, less then how often I actually draw. I'm mostly picky on what art I share to the public.

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Hello, and I will recite a bit of what I said on your profile, but with a more vast definition:

I am a professional artist ranging in digital, mix media, and needle felting. My work is freelance, so you can ask for commissions, just you have to catch me when I am available. My price can range from $5, and to $50 which depends on the context of the drawing. I can about anything, cars, vehicles, characters from your favorite animes, video games, etc. I just don't do inklings.

Needle felt is a new media for me, and I can do simple shapes. I do owls, cats, and anything that looks like a teddy bear. I will also ship the item. Since it is made out of sheep's wool, depending on material, the price is effected. If I use the standard polyester, it will take longer, but cheaper in the long run. If you want plastic eyes, it will cost around 25 cents for the addition. Cheaper route is just inserting stitched in eyes with the wool. This also is the same with plastic noses.

The best thing to do is ask me if I am able to do something for you so a scheduled could be made. That way I know my costumer is active, and ready to speak with me. I also like reference, and a nice description of what they want me to make. Photographs also help.

My art page is here: https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3745278

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom