• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Any other charger mains feel this way?

-Chestnut™

Inkling
I'm a charger main and several of my friends are too. One thing we all realized that we have in common is that whenever we see another charger in a match we always get super competitive. I don't mean to say that we go out of our way to only target the other charger (although I have had many cases where the other charger forces me into a 1v1 charger show off while the rest of our team keeps playing completely unaware), but it's more so competing to see who the better charger is. When we splat another charger it's like "in your face!" and when the match ends we could care less about which team won, all we care about is which charger got the most kills. I've never been a competitive person in anything before, but then I picked up the charger and discovered a whole new side to myself.

So, do any other charger main feels this way or are my friends and I just the odd ones out? Feel free to share your experiences!

zzmorg82

Pro Squid
NNID
zzmorg82
Switch Friend Code
SW-2476-2506-3411
Oh, most definately. Fighting agasint another competent charger user is always fun in this game.

BBGrenorange

Inkling Cadet
Short answer:
Yes.

Long answer:
If you're playing a charger, and there is another (competent) charger on the other team, keeping them out of the game as much as possible should be your top priority - chargers are one of the best weapons in the game for map control and area denial, so much so that leaving one unchecked can easily lose you the game.

Also it's reeeeeaaaally satisfying.

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
it always feels like a victory to me whenever i splatted anyone with a charger,they can be a pain to deal with sometimes, i was even so salty sometimes that i squidbagged/octobagged them after they splatted me alot and i finally splatted them a few times ^^'' i can see why someone gets competive whenever there is a charger involved,i know the feel,not a charger type myself but playing against them makes me extra competive,i have the same thing against rollers lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom