• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Anyone still partying in splatoon 1?

agent8(hachi)

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
derek
chapter 40
chapter 42
chapter 41
chapter 43
chapter 44:
chapter 0-39.6 : Splatoon - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - MangaDex

these are links to the most recent chapters in japanezze and the bottom one are the english traslated chapters from0- 39.6 inkling almanac

agent 3 and 4 are goggles and gloves. YES!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Electro Splatling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Yoshismyboi
Tomorrow will work for me and my username is Yoshismyboi

Also there is a problem with your NNID so I can't friend you

Try Friending me instead

Last edited:

agent8(hachi)

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
derek
maybe its because i can't friend people on my Wii U , Give me time because there is till one thing I need to get done first today. but I am still free any day except Sunday and I also have something on Thursday I need to take care of as well. It is a crazy life for me having to juggle school with work at home and communication. also what time zone are you in?

Electro Splatling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Yoshismyboi
Eastern time zone

Also the reason I can't friend you is that your NNID is 5 characters; It needs to be at least 6 characters

Splattack

Inkling
Splatoon 1 Epic Ranked Battle Moment. Splat Zones. Urchin Underpass. The other team Is crushing us. We haven't controlled the splat zone for a single second. At 100 to 1, a teammate gets a burst bomb rush, and then we franticly control the splat zone until we win, 0 to 1. This happened yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom