• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Anyone still play Splatoon 1?

Splatyinkling

Inkling
NNID
I am new here. Can't believe it took me this long to find a Splatoon forum! Anyway, I can't afford the switch so I'm still playing Splatoon 1. The hacked and smurfed version now.

If anyone wants to play that's still on it tho, let me know.
Yeah I still play it, don't have 2 yet, I have a switch though, I'm pulling some money in for the game, and the amiibos, but I only have Splatoon 1 for right now

Sir Ngyes

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Simple234
I sometimes come back to Splatoon for the Battle Dojo gamemode because Splatoon 2 doesn’t have any local split screen.

X-BIRT

Inkster Jr.
I have a Switch but not S2, and I'm currently trying to save for an event next summer. So I'm stuck on S1 for now. Hopefully xmas comes through for me. I do have the original S1 Amiibos. (Though I'll need a new Inkling Boy to replace my old one's missing ponytail, why does that come out?)

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
but isn't Splatoon like a hacker zone now? i seen YT videos with all the hacks peeps come up with and daaaamn some are very funny and all of them are OP xD

X-BIRT

Inkster Jr.
There are some, like all games that become superannuated. That being said, it's actually not that bad in my experience. I just got off one of my best games ever a few hours ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom