• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Anyone wanna Recuit Me?

Tegan

Inkling
NNID
Wolfie-Kins
I was wondering if I could join a clan who would want someone like yours truly? If it helps, here's what my statuses are to see if anyone would want to join their clan:

Current Level: 39
Playing For: Casual and Competition (especially clan wars to rile up the spirit)
A high amount of respect and consideration between teammates

Weapons of Choice:
Hero Roller Replica, Neo Sploosh-o-Matic, Aerospray RG, N-Zap '89, Hero Shot Replica, Splattershot, N-Zap '85, Tentatek Splattershot, Splattershot Pro

Stat Focus: Special Charge Up, Ink Saver (Main), Ninja Squid, Special Duration Up

If I happen to meet any of your clan's standards, I would love to join. I can be very enthusiastic in a heated match and stuff.

Stay Fresh!

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711
Friend, you aren't going to be getting any teams if you are C-. I'd recruit you if you were at least B.

EDIT: I didn't mean it! I greatly apologize for my excessive rudeness.

Last edited:

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711
Dork that is unacceptable behavior for any of our member and will not be tolerated. Tegan I am sorry for his impoliteness, you are gladly welcome to join us. https://discord.gg/0p6yAtT2UU38SX6D
here is our discord link
Tori I am so sorry. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to be so rude Imm crying right now let me back in the group
Please tell me you guys are playing a joke on me.

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711
Hey Tegan, sorry for saying you won't get a squad because you are/were C-. You clearly did, haha. I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted my apology. After all, rank has nothing to do with player skill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom