Anyone wanna Recuit Me?

Tegan

Inkling
NNID
Wolfie-Kins
I was wondering if I could join a clan who would want someone like yours truly? If it helps, here's what my statuses are to see if anyone would want to join their clan:

Current Level: 39
Playing For: Casual and Competition (especially clan wars to rile up the spirit)
A high amount of respect and consideration between teammates

Weapons of Choice:
Hero Roller Replica, Neo Sploosh-o-Matic, Aerospray RG, N-Zap '89, Hero Shot Replica, Splattershot, N-Zap '85, Tentatek Splattershot, Splattershot Pro

Stat Focus: Special Charge Up, Ink Saver (Main), Ninja Squid, Special Duration Up

If I happen to meet any of your clan's standards, I would love to join. I can be very enthusiastic in a heated match and stuff.

Stay Fresh!

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711
Friend, you aren't going to be getting any teams if you are C-. I'd recruit you if you were at least B.

EDIT: I didn't mean it! I greatly apologize for my excessive rudeness.

Last edited:

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711
Dork that is unacceptable behavior for any of our member and will not be tolerated. Tegan I am sorry for his impoliteness, you are gladly welcome to join us. https://discord.gg/0p6yAtT2UU38SX6D
here is our discord link
Tori I am so sorry. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to be so rude Imm crying right now let me back in the group
Please tell me you guys are playing a joke on me.

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711
Hey Tegan, sorry for saying you won't get a squad because you are/were C-. You clearly did, haha. I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted my apology. After all, rank has nothing to do with player skill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom