Inkling
NNID
Jamez69
Nintendo ID Jamez69
Rank S
Level 41
Skype emeraldjlincoln
Time zone PST
Commonly used weapons Carbon roller, 96 gal deco, forge splattershot pro, most chargers, tentateck splattershot, and either splash-omatics
I mainly want to join because i want to join a team of good and organized players who consistantly play. looking at your squad you guys are exactly what I am looking for.

Reactions: Ted

greNinjaSquid

Inkling
NNID
RJasti
NNID RJasti
Rank S
Level 37
Skype greNinjaSquid
Time zone EST
Commonly used weapons: dual squelcher, both splattershot pros, both nzaps, and the octobrush
I want to join because I want to experience a more competitive splatoon environment, and I want to improve on myself so that I can reach S+.

Zenny

Inkling
NNID
Zennoy
I've taken back my application.

Last edited:

SquidDud3

Inkling
NNID
Kildud3
NNID: JokeApp
Rank C-
Level 69
Hello. I am C- rank but have S+ skillz I swear my temmats hold me bak. I use gold aerospray. I no im good for S+. Plz let me join.

Momentum

Inkling
NNID
Momentumous
NNID: JokeApp
Rank C-
Level 69
Hello. I am C- rank but have S+ skillz I swear my temmats hold me bak. I use gold aerospray. I no im good for S+. Plz let me join.
Epic

Giomaster

Inkling
NNID
Giomaster
NNID: Giomaster
Level: 38
I would really like to join your team, i want to start getting myself in the competitive scene and I just loved this team and that is very active, please consider me on your team

NNID
Tepehuaje
NNID: Tepehuaje
Level:40

I want to get into the competitive scene and looking forward to get better. Looking for active members to play with. I use a variety of weapons such as the splatterscope, tentatek, .52 gal, and more. Take me into consideration as I hope with this squad I will be able to improve.

Awesome123

Inkling
NNID
Awesome123
NNID: Awesome123
Level: 41

I'm looking for a squad that is active to really learn more advanced tactics first hand. I'm a .96 gal deco main but I am willing to train on most weapons I may be able to get a Discord account if needed but I'll do that if you want to accept me. Thank you for your time and have a great day.

JaviDaBest

Inkling
NNID
Cosmicboost
NNID: Cosmicboost
Level: 50
I know you guys are not currently excepting anyone but are you at least having tryout.

Koopa326

Inkling
NNID
NNID:0118999881999119
Level: 41
I am a good player looking to improve and play more competitively. I have been in S+ but my brothers ranked me down. I am working to get back up and would like to be in your squad.My favorite weapons are chargers or long range shooters. I love to support my team by grabbing kills. I am good with the splatterscope, .96 gal deco, both squiffers, custom jet squelcher, dual squelcher, heavy splatling deco, and the hero shot replica. I would like to join the Pluto group.

Last edited:

Koopa326

Inkling
NNID
Hey I'm here to say I also have discord.(koopa326) I live in CST so I will be fine.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom