• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Applications

Ink.NaCl

Inkling
NNID
Jamez69
Nintendo ID Jamez69
Rank S
Level 41
Skype emeraldjlincoln
Time zone PST
Commonly used weapons Carbon roller, 96 gal deco, forge splattershot pro, most chargers, tentateck splattershot, and either splash-omatics
I mainly want to join because i want to join a team of good and organized players who consistantly play. looking at your squad you guys are exactly what I am looking for.

Reactions: Ted

greNinjaSquid

Inkling
NNID
RJasti
NNID RJasti
Rank S
Level 37
Skype greNinjaSquid
Time zone EST
Commonly used weapons: dual squelcher, both splattershot pros, both nzaps, and the octobrush
I want to join because I want to experience a more competitive splatoon environment, and I want to improve on myself so that I can reach S+.

Zenny

Inkling
NNID
Zennoy
I've taken back my application.

Last edited:

SquidDud3

Inkling
NNID
Kildud3
NNID: JokeApp
Rank C-
Level 69
Hello. I am C- rank but have S+ skillz I swear my temmats hold me bak. I use gold aerospray. I no im good for S+. Plz let me join.

Momentum

Inkling
NNID
Momentumous
NNID: JokeApp
Rank C-
Level 69
Hello. I am C- rank but have S+ skillz I swear my temmats hold me bak. I use gold aerospray. I no im good for S+. Plz let me join.
Epic

Giomaster

Inkling
NNID
Giomaster
NNID: Giomaster
Level: 38
I would really like to join your team, i want to start getting myself in the competitive scene and I just loved this team and that is very active, please consider me on your team

NNID
Tepehuaje
NNID: Tepehuaje
Level:40

I want to get into the competitive scene and looking forward to get better. Looking for active members to play with. I use a variety of weapons such as the splatterscope, tentatek, .52 gal, and more. Take me into consideration as I hope with this squad I will be able to improve.

Awesome123

Inkling
NNID
Awesome123
NNID: Awesome123
Level: 41

I'm looking for a squad that is active to really learn more advanced tactics first hand. I'm a .96 gal deco main but I am willing to train on most weapons I may be able to get a Discord account if needed but I'll do that if you want to accept me. Thank you for your time and have a great day.

JaviDaBest

Inkling
NNID
Cosmicboost
NNID: Cosmicboost
Level: 50
I know you guys are not currently excepting anyone but are you at least having tryout.

Koopa326

Inkling
NNID
NNID:0118999881999119
Level: 41
I am a good player looking to improve and play more competitively. I have been in S+ but my brothers ranked me down. I am working to get back up and would like to be in your squad.My favorite weapons are chargers or long range shooters. I love to support my team by grabbing kills. I am good with the splatterscope, .96 gal deco, both squiffers, custom jet squelcher, dual squelcher, heavy splatling deco, and the hero shot replica. I would like to join the Pluto group.

Last edited:

Koopa326

Inkling
NNID
Hey I'm here to say I also have discord.(koopa326) I live in CST so I will be fine.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom