• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Applications

Ted

Inkling
NNID
Nugentwo
nnid: Nugentwo
Lvl: 40

I'm in need of some good friends so I can get to S. Almost every time I play normal Ranked matches, my teammates have no idea how to play the various game modes. Trust me, I know how to win... even if my KD isn't the best in the match. I know different plays, support techniques, and the fastest routes to success.

Please consider me as a valued member to your squad.
Message my Skype. I'm always monitoring it, and I'm on Splatoon throughout the day.

Nnid/Skype: Nugentwo

Brittany Pettey

Inkling
NNID
brittanymkw
nnid: brittanymkw
Level:42
Just looking for a fun competitive squad to join c: I main the carbon/krakon roller and the regular splattershot. I am currently learning splatterscope on a different account. I hope i can be of value to the team and look forward to a response :) I try and play splatoon almost everyday c:

alexdsw3

Inkling
NNID
alexdsw3
nnid: brittanymkw
Level:42
Just looking for a fun competitive squad to join c: I main the carbon/krakon roller and the regular splattershot. I am currently learning splatterscope on a different account. I hope i can be of value to the team and look forward to a response :) I try and play splatoon almost everyday c:
I sent you a contact request on skype

Hakureiborder

Inkling
NNID
Hakureiborder
Nnid: Hakureiborder
Level: 42
Really looking for a squad to help me raise my level up to S. I play support/offense with my splattershot Jr. It's hard to get competitive when there is no coordination on random teams. Hopefully you'll consider my request!

Zinerry

Inkling
NNID
Zinerry
Nnid: Hakureiborder
Level: 42
Really looking for a squad to help me raise my level up to S. I play support/offense with my splattershot Jr. It's hard to get competitive when there is no coordination on random teams. Hopefully you'll consider my request!
We would have to see how you play before letting you in, but you grabbed my attention by being a Touhou fan lol.

Hakureiborder

Inkling
NNID
Hakureiborder
We would have to see how you play before letting you in, but you grabbed my attention by being a Touhou fan lol.
Sounds good to
Sounds great, thanks! Haha yea touhou is pretty great. Just tell me when we can play and I'll be there!

XeroInsignia

Inkling
NNID
GalaxyMario242
NNID: GalaxyMario242
Level: 47

In need of a great team, looking forward to be in the competitive play. I main the Dynamo Roller, Bamboozler, E Liter 3K, Dual Squelcher, and Sploosh-O-Matic. (Secondary: Carbon Roller, TTK, C Jet Squelcher, Splatterscope + Kelp) Really looking forward to joining this group ^-^

Zinerry

Inkling
NNID
Zinerry
NNID: GalaxyMario242
Level: 47

In need of a great team, looking forward to be in the competitive play. I main the Dynamo Roller, Bamboozler, E Liter 3K, Dual Squelcher, and Sploosh-O-Matic. (Secondary: Carbon Roller, TTK, C Jet Squelcher, Splatterscope + Kelp) Really looking forward to joining this group ^-^
My squad said they'll accept you. So welcome to the squad.

RedVivillon

Inkling
NNID
redx39
NNID: redx39
Level: 33

Been wanting to play with other people that play Splatoon that aren't randoms, I don't play ranked alot since I hate playing with randoms and most of my friends who own the game don't like playing anymore.
I am an all-around player I mostly like supporting my team so that they can get their objective done,
I mainly use the Hero Shot, N Zap 89, Aerospray MG, Inkbrush and when I play Ranked I pull out both Dual Squelchers

Hope you consider me even though I look like I'm trash.

NiNe

Inkling
NNID
Dmazter
NNID: Dmazter
Level: 35

Well hello, I'm just a normal Squid who wants to play Ranked people who actually know what to do. I'd really appreciated it if you considered me for joining your Squad. BtW, Name's Nine.

NewLandofSand

Inkling
NNID
DJNSand
NNID: DJNSand
Level: 42 (As of 10/18/15)
Time Zone: PST
Commonly Used Weapons: Eliter-3k Scoped, Both Squiffers, Hero Shot, 96Deco, Slosher, and Hero Roller.
I am looking for a team that I can play competitively with; its been hard trying to find people to squad with. If I am accepted into this team, I can provide some great assistance in taking down foes. I also aim to have a better understanding of the game's meta, and hope to exchange information about the game with my fellow teammates. Thank you for your consideration.

Reactions: Ted

Zinerry

Inkling
NNID
Zinerry
NNID: DJNSand
Level: 42 (As of 10/18/15)
Time Zone: PST
Commonly Used Weapons: Eliter-3k Scoped, Both Squiffers, Hero Shot, 96Deco, Slosher, and Hero Roller.
I am looking for a team that I can play competitively with; its been hard trying to find people to squad with. If I am accepted into this team, I can provide some great assistance in taking down foes. I also aim to have a better understanding of the game's meta, and hope to exchange information about the game with my fellow teammates. Thank you for your consideration.
You're in. Send a request to join the squad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom