• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Applications

dukevin

Senior Squid
NNID
dukevin
Thanks for apping wiggly. We chatted a bit on discord, so I hope to see you there more often :D
And yep we have a tag, check the information page

Ashmia

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-5925-5789-2185
I hope I can still apply ^w^

Main Weapon(s): E-Liter 3k, .96 Gal Deco, Inkbrush/Nouveau
Availability/Timezone: Evenings except Monday and Tuesday. PST
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype,Discord,etc) and username: Discord: animerox1213
About yourself (don't be shy!): Well...I am shy. But I hope to be good friends with other members. I am a college student and part-time worker, so I may not be able to play everyday.
(Optional) Age/Gender/Location: 18/Female/USA

Inks McSquid

Inkling
NNID
renpires
Fill out your application form like this:

Main Weapon(s): Forge S, Tentatek S, Dual S.
Availability/Timezone: Monday after 9pm, Tuesday and Wednesday after 7pm, Thursday after 9pm, Friday and Saturday anytime, Sunday after 7pm.
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype,Discord,etc) and username: Will download the required software.
Do you voice chat? Yes, normally mumble and teamspeak.
About yourself (don't be shy!): 30 years old, male, US East, habitual drunk, have a great sense of humor. Looking for people who are good at the game but also don't give a ****.
(Optional) Age/Gender/Location:

_AlmostCool_

Inkling
Main Weapon(s): any E-Litre, any splatterscope, and tentatek
Availability/Timezone: everyday except Thursday's and sometimes Sunday's . My time zone is GMT
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype,Discord,etc) and username: Discord, my username is AlmostCool
Do you voice chat? No
About yourself (don't be shy!): I'm 15, have experience in competitive splatoon and other games and I wanna be in a good squad!
(Optional) Age/Gender/Location:

TNS

Inkling
NNID
cool_startf2
Rank A+
Main Weapons Any charger Any blaster
Availability/Timezone: Everyday except Half of Monday My timezone is EST
Preferred Method of Communication: I Use both Skype and discord but mostly discord My discoed username is Foxink and my Skype is mintink41
Do you voice chat? Yep
about myself: Im 12 and i have good experience im competitive splatoon and i want to be in a squad that dose not fall apart

Ashmia

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-5925-5789-2185
@TNS @_AlmostCool_ I thought Duke responded already but it looks like he hasn't. Thank you for applying! Unfortunately we are not accepting new applications at this time. On behalf of Electrosplat, we wish you the best of luck in the future! :)

dukevin

Senior Squid
NNID
dukevin
Oops, sorry for the lateness, as usual! But the reason for rejection is the lack of voice chat ability and the under 14 age. Thanks for applying and good luck!

SpillProff

Full Squid
NNID
SpillProff
Main Weapon(s): Krak-on Roller, Splattershot Jr., Tri-Slosher, Custom E-Liter Scope.
Availability/Timezone: Available every weekend around 7am-9am then 1pm to 10pm.
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype,Discord,etc) and username: Discord: SpillProff (tho. I Discord doesn't work sometimes)
Do you voice chat?: Nah. It just gets confusing for me.
About yourself (don't be shy!): YouTuber, artist, Tumblr-er.

Ashmia

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-5925-5789-2185
@SpillProff Hello and thank you for your application! I see you've already joined our Discord server. Please make an application at our website, which is linked in my signature below. Don't be afraid to talk in the chat either!

Squinkling

Inkling
NNID
vbj625
Note to Applicants: Our clan website www.electrosplat.net is currently down and inoperable, so sorry for any inconveniences. We're working as fast as we can to get it back up and running! In the meantime, you can apply here on SquidBoards instead, where we'll periodically check this forum for any apps. Thanks for understanding, and stay fresh! :p

Ashmia

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-5925-5789-2185
Note to Applicants: Our website is back up and running again! Click the link in my signature if you would like to apply. Stay fresh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom