Apply for Hell-Bent

Satan

Inkling
-Krak-On Splat Roller, Tentatek Splattershot
-16 years old
-No amiibo
-No gas mask, but willing to obtain
-A minus, Level 32
-Generally don't curse much, and if I do, it's out of good fun (usually laughing simultaneously)
-Able to play Sun, Mon, Tue, and every other Sat. Evenings generally work well. Occasional partial night play (maybe to 3) if schedule permits
-NNID:axew326

Not sure if team is filled out, but looking for a squad nonetheless!
Everything looks good, do you have a Skype?

Any Veiwer

Inkling
NNID
AnyVeiwer
Oh my God, that was dumb...
It should be Zachary.Voorheis, which I was also dumb for setting my actual name. XD
Okay I sent you a request on skype their were 2 others with the same name so I hope I got the right one

jupiter

Inkling
NNID
hiddenite
I've already sent an application through the HB website provided, but I'll post one here as well!

Two best weapons: chargers and blasters are two preferred weapons for ranked mode, though im capable of using any weapon decently besides bamboozlers and most sloshers!! (if i need to be more specific, the splattershots and luna blasters are my favorites but im okay with the eliter and decent with the other blasters too)

Amiibos: i have all of them so im good for the uniform!

Gas mask: yes!

Rank and level: Rank S, Level 50!

Cursing: I generally try to refrain from it but sometimes I might accidentally if I'm playing ranked! I definitely don't mind it though

Playing habits: I play every chance I get, so pretty much whenever I'm not sleeping or at school. I tend to do all-nighters during summer break but I usually end up crashing when the sun comes up so :p

NNID: hiddenite

Nickname: any nickname will do honestly, im not 100% clear on which are available? On the website application I chose Grace but again, it doesn't matter a whole bunch to me :3c

Any Veiwer

Inkling
NNID
AnyVeiwer
I've already sent an application through the HB website provided, but I'll post one here as well!

Two best weapons: chargers and blasters are two preferred weapons for ranked mode, though im capable of using any weapon decently besides bamboozlers and most sloshers!! (if i need to be more specific, the splattershots and luna blasters are my favorites but im okay with the eliter and decent with the other blasters too)

Amiibos: i have all of them so im good for the uniform!

Gas mask: yes!

Rank and level: Rank S, Level 50!

Cursing: I generally try to refrain from it but sometimes I might accidentally if I'm playing ranked! I definitely don't mind it though

Playing habits: I play every chance I get, so pretty much whenever I'm not sleeping or at school. I tend to do all-nighters during summer break but I usually end up crashing when the sun comes up so :p

NNID: hiddenite

Nickname: any nickname will do honestly, im not 100% clear on which are available? On the website application I chose Grace but again, it doesn't matter a whole bunch to me :3c
Well You're in luck cause I go to squid boards all the time so we're going to put you though the Truth

Squinkling

Inkling
NNID
vbj625
Name: Squinkling
Weapons: Heavy Splatling, Luna Blaster/Neo
Your age: 16

Amiibos: Squid, Inkling Girl and Boy
Do you have a gas mask: Yes
Rank and Level: Rank S, Level 40
Do you curse often while playing the game: No, I try not to curse at all
How often do you play: Friday-Sunday, depending on schoolwork