• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Apply for Hell-Bent

Satan

Inkling
-Krak-On Splat Roller, Tentatek Splattershot
-16 years old
-No amiibo
-No gas mask, but willing to obtain
-A minus, Level 32
-Generally don't curse much, and if I do, it's out of good fun (usually laughing simultaneously)
-Able to play Sun, Mon, Tue, and every other Sat. Evenings generally work well. Occasional partial night play (maybe to 3) if schedule permits
-NNID:axew326

Not sure if team is filled out, but looking for a squad nonetheless!
Everything looks good, do you have a Skype?

Any Veiwer

Inkling
NNID
AnyVeiwer
Oh my God, that was dumb...
It should be Zachary.Voorheis, which I was also dumb for setting my actual name. XD
Okay I sent you a request on skype their were 2 others with the same name so I hope I got the right one

jupiter

Inkling
NNID
hiddenite
I've already sent an application through the HB website provided, but I'll post one here as well!

Two best weapons: chargers and blasters are two preferred weapons for ranked mode, though im capable of using any weapon decently besides bamboozlers and most sloshers!! (if i need to be more specific, the splattershots and luna blasters are my favorites but im okay with the eliter and decent with the other blasters too)

Amiibos: i have all of them so im good for the uniform!

Gas mask: yes!

Rank and level: Rank S, Level 50!

Cursing: I generally try to refrain from it but sometimes I might accidentally if I'm playing ranked! I definitely don't mind it though

Playing habits: I play every chance I get, so pretty much whenever I'm not sleeping or at school. I tend to do all-nighters during summer break but I usually end up crashing when the sun comes up so :p

NNID: hiddenite

Nickname: any nickname will do honestly, im not 100% clear on which are available? On the website application I chose Grace but again, it doesn't matter a whole bunch to me :3c

Any Veiwer

Inkling
NNID
AnyVeiwer
I've already sent an application through the HB website provided, but I'll post one here as well!

Two best weapons: chargers and blasters are two preferred weapons for ranked mode, though im capable of using any weapon decently besides bamboozlers and most sloshers!! (if i need to be more specific, the splattershots and luna blasters are my favorites but im okay with the eliter and decent with the other blasters too)

Amiibos: i have all of them so im good for the uniform!

Gas mask: yes!

Rank and level: Rank S, Level 50!

Cursing: I generally try to refrain from it but sometimes I might accidentally if I'm playing ranked! I definitely don't mind it though

Playing habits: I play every chance I get, so pretty much whenever I'm not sleeping or at school. I tend to do all-nighters during summer break but I usually end up crashing when the sun comes up so :p

NNID: hiddenite

Nickname: any nickname will do honestly, im not 100% clear on which are available? On the website application I chose Grace but again, it doesn't matter a whole bunch to me :3c
Well You're in luck cause I go to squid boards all the time so we're going to put you though the Truth

Squinkling

Inkling
NNID
vbj625
Name: Squinkling
Weapons: Heavy Splatling, Luna Blaster/Neo
Your age: 16

Amiibos: Squid, Inkling Girl and Boy
Do you have a gas mask: Yes
Rank and Level: Rank S, Level 40
Do you curse often while playing the game: No, I try not to curse at all
How often do you play: Friday-Sunday, depending on schoolwork