• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

[Apr 23, 2016] Oceanink Offensive - A tournament for Oceanic squids (Online)

SciDan

Inkling
NNID
SciDan
Looking forward to this, don't know if my team will be able to stay late to attend this tourney but I hope this tourney goes well. Also looking forward to communicate with some fellow players from Oceania

Nicosar

Inkling
NNID
terragent_2
No, the times given are correct - they account for daylight saving, which might not be in effect in every area that's part of PST. PST is GMT -8, PDT is GMT -7.

5tickers

Inkling
NNID
GravySupreme
Hi there! Its great that you guys have created an online community like this!

I recently started a general thread for AU/NZ community, I was wondering if its alright if I link to this thread and share the discord invite on the top post?
I made a discord before I knew OO existed but its probably easier for everyone if theres just the one.

Alecat

Full Squid
NNID
alecatmew
@5tickers Of course! We'd love to have you in our Discord. Feel free to link to this thread :)

We're very keen to grow the community. I actually think it might be good to have little bubble communities working on their own stuff to offer a variety of events (eg it'd be cool to have multiple Oceanic based tournaments with different perspectives on format and hosting than just the ones we're running) but it'd also be awesome to have a single space where people can get info about all the stuff going on down under and social chat about the game in general.

The Oceanink Offensive Discord has already gathered quite a few Aussie/NZ players so I think it could work in that role :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom