• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Are we even winning?

Apples13

Inkling
Yeah, I think Autobots definitely have the majority of players on their team, but the Decepticons are winning a lot more.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
I haven't even lost. Even though I'm only Decepticon Defender. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Gave as good as I got as an Autobot. I must give massive props to my competent teammates for backing me up these few Splatfest rounds :D

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
It never felt so good to be evil.-Marie, Splatoon, 2015.

Silentz

Inkling
Surprised Autobots were more popular. We still won though so it doesn't matter XD.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
I haven't seen any lag, i was actually just thinking they should region lock the servers like in mk8. It would make the game run so much smoother!
Then you run the risk of having time periods that are barren or having really poor matchmaking in smaller regions- the decision not to region lock it makes sense since it is a newer IP, they didn't know how well it would do, and almost 80% of the game is online focused. They didn't even want to divide their player base by offering all ranked modes simultaneously.

Ramble_On_Rose

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Ramble_On_Rose
Then you run the risk of having time periods that are barren or having really poor matchmaking in smaller regions- the decision not to region lock it makes sense since it is a newer IP, they didn't know how well it would do, and almost 80% of the game is online focused. They didn't even want to divide their player base by offering all ranked modes simultaneously.
Yes, I think that is why there is the world wide option as well as the regional option in MK8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom