• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

B- looking for a squad

Nyle

Inkling
NNID
nyleisawesome
NNID : nyleisawesome Skype: nyle.k.k
Time Zone : US East
I'm available to play on weekdays except Wednesdays from 5-8 and pretty much the entire day on weekends.
I live in the US. speak English
I play as mainly aerosprays. mini-splatling, sloshers, and rollers
I play a lot of ranked splatoon, and want to take a look into the competitive side of it. I'm hoping I can be a part of it :D

Last edited:

Emerald371

Inkling
NNID
Emerald371
I am also a B- squid looking for a squad to take into the competitive side of it! I haven't had much luck so far, so maybe we could try to form a squad? We would only need two other squids!

Nyle

Inkling
NNID
nyleisawesome
I am also a B- squid looking for a squad to take into the competitive side of it! I haven't had much luck so far, so maybe we could try to form a squad? We would only need two other squids!
Sure, maybe we can :D if you have skype add me please

StarSphere08

Inkster Jr.
NNID
starsphere08
Hi! How are you two squids doing? I have a squad of five people... some are really busy with school work so I'm looking for people to join us! I can accept you guys In my squad if you want ;)

NNID
cgame92
NNID : nyleisawesome Skype: nyle.k.k
Time Zone : US East
I'm :D
I'm also looking to get into competitive splatoon. I usually use the Dual S(custom,) ,or the single one sometimes the tri-slosher, sometimes the tenateck(bad st remembering the names of the weapons) trying to work on a sniper. I'm at rank B- at the moment. Skype colon.Swaringer. nnid:cgame92. I'm in central USA time zone.

Nyle

Inkling
NNID
nyleisawesome
Hi! How are you two squids doing? I have a squad of five people... some are really busy with school work so I'm looking for people to join us! I can accept you guys In my squad if you want ;)
Sure! I'd love to join. Add me on skype
PS i'm a b+ now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom