B- looking for a squad

Nyle

Inkling
NNID
nyleisawesome
NNID : nyleisawesome Skype: nyle.k.k
Time Zone : US East
I'm available to play on weekdays except Wednesdays from 5-8 and pretty much the entire day on weekends.
I live in the US. speak English
I play as mainly aerosprays. mini-splatling, sloshers, and rollers
I play a lot of ranked splatoon, and want to take a look into the competitive side of it. I'm hoping I can be a part of it :D

Last edited:

Emerald371

Inkling
NNID
Emerald371
I am also a B- squid looking for a squad to take into the competitive side of it! I haven't had much luck so far, so maybe we could try to form a squad? We would only need two other squids!

Nyle

Inkling
NNID
nyleisawesome
I am also a B- squid looking for a squad to take into the competitive side of it! I haven't had much luck so far, so maybe we could try to form a squad? We would only need two other squids!
Sure, maybe we can :D if you have skype add me please

StarSphere08

Inkster Jr.
NNID
starsphere08
Hi! How are you two squids doing? I have a squad of five people... some are really busy with school work so I'm looking for people to join us! I can accept you guys In my squad if you want ;)

NNID
cgame92
NNID : nyleisawesome Skype: nyle.k.k
Time Zone : US East
I'm :D
I'm also looking to get into competitive splatoon. I usually use the Dual S(custom,) ,or the single one sometimes the tri-slosher, sometimes the tenateck(bad st remembering the names of the weapons) trying to work on a sniper. I'm at rank B- at the moment. Skype colon.Swaringer. nnid:cgame92. I'm in central USA time zone.

Nyle

Inkling
NNID
nyleisawesome
Hi! How are you two squids doing? I have a squad of five people... some are really busy with school work so I'm looking for people to join us! I can accept you guys In my squad if you want ;)
Sure! I'd love to join. Add me on skype
PS i'm a b+ now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom