• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Back to SCL! Single Elimination Tournament This Sunday!

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
We may not have been clear about this, but but this tournament is just an extention of SCL. Your current SCL roster is Valk, Ahiru, Locke, Chhipz, Graf, Sherrif, ~ath, and 1/2kid. That means that Mario and Slug aren't on your current SCL roster. Because all of the matches are going to be ranked through SCL, we need to make sure that the rosters match. There are a few ways you could do this:
1. Remove Mario and Slug from the tournament roster
2. Change your SCL roster around so that it fits this team, keeping in mind that we have some restrictions on how often you can change your roster (i.e. if you add new people to your SCL roster now you'd have to wait 10 days before adding more)
No problem! We remove Graf from our SCL roster and replace him with Mario. Our final SCL roster will be Valk, Sheriff, 1/2kid1/2squid, Ahiru, Locke, Asim, ~ath, and Mario.

Light Brand

Inkster Jr.
NNID
CobaltWeavile
The feel when we're the only team that doesn't have some aquatic reference in its name.
I can say that IU Water is the only water reference in IU. Our other teams are Fire, Earth, and Air (we're all elementally named). So...yeah.

Gi.

Senior Squid
NNID
OldboyNin
I dont seem to have gotten added to any Skype chat :/

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
I dont seem to have gotten added to any Skype chat :/
I sent you a req from the PM you sent me. once you accept I'll add you in. if you didn't get a req for some reason, send a req to Awe_shucks and he'll put you in.

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
I also went ahead and shuffled the seeds, guys. Unless someone drops before roll call, or I decide I need to make a change for some reason, the bracket in the original post IS now the final bracket.

Egregore

Splash Wall of China
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Ok, I still need to add some people to the skype group. I need you guys to Add me ("Awe_shucks"), with a message saying you want to be added to the SCL Chat. Remember that you need to be there at Noon Central (1 EST) tomorrow, and I recommend being there early.

The following teams need to have someone added to the skype chat (I've tagged the team leaders):

Blackbelly Bouncers @Njok
Bluefin Bouncers @Meowwi
Cthuligans @MonoRue
Get Kraken @Jlewis071
On The Blink @Sensys
Squidkids @Gi.
SS Jokers @Nair
Guardian Gaming @CutestFish
The Squid Box @Cloudy
Squids Next Door @RocketClauncher

I think that's it, but I could be wrong. If your team is not on that list and you know you don't have a member in the chat, still have someone send me a friend request. Anyone is welcome to be in the SCL chat also, btw, not just team leaders. It will continue to be used as a general SCL chat after this tournament
You can add me for Offshore. Skype = feralempurror.

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
Someone should name a team after me.

Any takers.... no? Ok...

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
One Hour until the tournament starts

The bracket will be locked for good Thirty minutes before the tournament starts. If you drop at that point or after, it will count as a DQ. We will start calling roll around ten minutes before noon in the skype chat. If you're not in, make sure you add Awe_shucks to get in. We will start axing teams for being late at 12:15, so make sure you're on time, preferably a little early, and you make sure we know you're there.

NSTC are available if you need a team to fill in :)
We'll go ahead and put you in the sheet even if you don't get into this tourney. The info in your sig is correct I assume. Who would you consider the TC by the way, you or someone else? And I assume your EU and NA teams will be separate for ranking purposes, and if so, what would be a TC for each side (just name an honorary run if someone runs both). Also you should go ahead and get in the skype chat too.

RayT

Inkling
NNID
TorresFamily
Lakitu network will not be able to make it to this tournament, sorry :(

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
Lakitu network will not be able to make it to this tournament, sorry :(
that sucks. You better make it next time bro :P

TOURNAMENT IS A GO BY THE WAY PEOPLE. BE READY TO PLAY.

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom