• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Bad Splatoon Suggestions

Friendly Face-Off

Full Squid
NNID
taikolover-desu
Self Destruct Special...make every opponent visible for you on the map for a short duration and choose an opponent to get splatted with you at the same time.
Personally that one isn't all that bad :3 (In position where you're surrounded by your opponents? Use this here Self Destruct Special! Take one of them out, splatting them, and get yourself out of the trouble too!)

Lose a match, can't play for a specified duration of time. Can last up to a remaining calendar day.

Superjustinbros

Pro Squid
NNID
AozoraJustin
I always figured the Self Destruct special would work like this: You basically charge your Special Weapon, and from there you can't use it. Instead, you have to let an enemy get near you and try attacking you with their weapon. Once you've taken enough hits to be "splatted", your corpse flies into the attacker from any distance away and explodes, very likely destroying the attacker in one clean hit unless they act fast.

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
I always figured the Self Destruct special would work like this: You basically charge your Special Weapon, and from there you can't use it. Instead, you have to let an enemy get near you and try attacking you with their weapon. Once you've taken enough hits to be "splatted", your corpse flies into the attacker from any distance away and explodes, very likely destroying the attacker in one clean hit unless they act fast.
I think it'd work better if you used it, and within however much time if you died it'd take everything out within a select radius(I would figure more/a lot more than an ink mine) if you're splatted during it. And they could increase bomb sniffers usefulness by making that the only way to detect if the inkling coming towards you will self implode or not.
This just went from bad suggestion to something good/funny suggestion.

Cynlet

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Guantcynlet
That's like creepy pasta material.

Cynlet

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Guantcynlet
Nah, everyone respawns afterward, so it's not that bad.

Also, here's a stupid suggestion:
A gun that shoots behind you, so you have to walk backward to advance while firing.
The idea of your corpse fly towards the enemy is scary since we don't see squid's corpse in the game, only they explode and fly away as ghost.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
The idea of your corpse fly towards the enemy is scary since we don't see squid's corpse in the game, only they explode and fly away as ghost.
Ah.
Yeah, that would be kinda creepy.

Also, another crap suggestion:
A weapon that lets you deal collision damage, but only inks where you're standing/running and doesn't make you move faster.

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
Discover a problem during the JP Splatfest, wait until the last minute before NA's to tell anyone about it, and force them to relevel their Splatfest Tee.

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
More than two teams.
People think it's an amazing idea but in actuality - the Wii U would probably overheat and the game would possibly crash trying to load all that ink in real time.
Plus the stages aren't made for 3 or 4 teams.

Superjustinbros

Pro Squid
NNID
AozoraJustin
You could do maps that are symmetrical in all four quarters of the map (like an X layout or something) and just have 4 teams of 2 instead of 2 teams of 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom