Bad Splatoon Suggestions

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
Ninja Kid trait: makes you invisible while running, but slows down run speed.
That... actually could be kinda balanced, if it made you use up more ink when you shoot. And you were visible while shooting. And standing still. And it really slowed you down. Like, a lot.
Okay, maybe not. Worth a shot though.

A special that makes your inkling run really fast and deal collision damage (insta-splat), but doesn't protect you from being shot and splatted.

vivo32

Inkling
lLikeKirbys if you think your suggestion was long check out mine. i have a lot of suggestions and i think it would be very fresh to add them.when your shooting your ink its sometimes hard to see it if your shooting over your ink colourd turf since they are the same colour. this makes it hard to see where your ink will land. make a feature to give the ink you shoot a black outline. also a cool weapon to add would be a shotgun ink gun. this gun would cover more turf than splattershots but it would would be hard to kill your enemies since the ink gets splatered around. it would have low dmg and fire rate and the range would be medium. it will be a good gun to use if you wanna cover a lot of turf like with a paint roller but still be useful in battle. another gun would be a bow that launches ink. it would work much like the squiffer. pressing the fire button shots arrow ink that Will have a little bit better range than the squiffer. the charge would be super fast. at full charge it Will still take 2 shots to kill and the range is better than the splatterscopes. for clothes it would be nice to have some from nintendo characters like a mario head, majora mask, link clothes and hat ( gotta have the hat ), metroid suit.... a new gamemode called turf the area. an area in the map Will activate for a little time. when the time is over it Will deterimine which team put more of their ink on it. that team Will get a point. there Will be multiple areas on the map and there could be more activated at a time. a good special could be a like a koopa shell that you throw. it Will leave ink where it slides and bounce of walls. it would also kill anyone it hits. another speacial could be a force field. your teammates can hide inside it. enemy ink cant pass over it but yours can. the enemy can get inside the force field and kill you that way. paint rollers would not be able to enter while rolling and so would the ink brush. another speacial would drain the ink of nearby enemies and add it to your own. yet another one would be called ink charge. this would make the ink that you shoot have bigger splash and a lot more dmg. also another speacial. this one is a bit more compliated. it Will form a barrier around your inkling from the ground to his head. the thing is the enemy ink that Will pass over the barrier Will get transformed in your teams ink colour. paint rollers and ink brush Will also get a colour change while inside the barrier so they cant kill the inkling while rolling. of course the enemy can shoot over the barrier since it doesnt cover the above. ink on the ground also changes in colour when it enters the barrier.

Last edited:

micahclay

Inkster Jr.
NNID
micahclay
The more you paint an area, the harder it is to remove, so it's like having multiple layers of paint.

Toon612Link

Inkling
NNID
ghost_tacticsxx
Splatstreaks!
3 Splats in a row would give you UAV (Reveal enemy's on the minimap)
5 would give you a mortar paint strike team that attacks 3 selected parts of the map for 7 seconds
7 Would give you an attack sharkcopter with paintguns on the side or attack worms
11 would give you a SP-130 (A attack plane that last 30 seconds that rotates around the map)
20 Ink nuke (A nuclear bomb, that leaves the map unidentifiable and covered 100% with the team that called it in ink. when explodes ends the game)

Shamie

Inkling
NNID
Shamie
This really isn't a bad suggestion, per the rule, but:

Able to shoot through teammates. I get kind of frustrated when I'm trying to shoot straight and a teammate comes in front of me. I hate aiming up and I'd prefer straight (unless of course an enemy is on higher ground.) Especially with a charger.

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
A function that prevents moving in the direction of your base, ala super mario.

Also, random king/queen/eternals can keep their splatfest tees, but only if they scan a new amiibo in first. It's console ID based, will ID amiibo based on type (not registered data), and you won't know if you got it until after you scanned it in.

TacoOfDestruction

Pro Squid
NNID
JD1973
A kind of reverse disruptor which buffs your teammate's abilitys (swim speed, run speed, ect.) for a short period of time, a special that fills your team's ink tank fully, a special that disrupts everyone on the enemy team when used and an ability that works like haunt but disrupts them instead of locating them, should be called revenge.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
A fully automatic Splatling with the accuracy of a Jet Squelcher and the range of an E-Liter 3k Scoped (and Sprinklers) :ability_damage:;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom