Bad Splatoon Suggestions

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
To stop people from spamming emotes, pressing either the up or down button on your control pad freezes control for ten seconds.

Wiebenjijzeg

Full Squid
NNID
Syrnis
Switching sub and special abilities: Sub weapons take special charge, specials only use ink.

Imagine the amount of killerwails or inkstrikes.

Holidaze

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
dyngledong
Replacing the inklings mouth with a beak. I'd like the surreal terror I'd feel whenever they opened their beakmouth.

Award

Squid Savior From the Future
Making burst bombs drop through grates. Especially on Hammerhead Bridge and Kelp Dome.

Replacing the inklings mouth with a beak. I'd like the surreal terror I'd feel whenever they opened their beakmouth.
Technically squids DO have beaks, so....whatevs. :D

Besides, that hideous gas mask everyone overuses does a good enough job :p

Holidaze

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
dyngledong
Yeah, i knew that they had beaks, but i just can't stop thinking about bright orange, yellow or dark black beaks just smack dab where their mouth and nose would be.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Yeah, i knew that they had beaks, but i just can't stop thinking about bright orange, yellow or dark black beaks just smack dab where their mouth and nose would be.
*Makes weird face*:scared::scared::confused::confused:
Hey, do you know what this gear is?:head_hbd000:

Alright, Bad idea: Adding more slots to new gear, allowing for higher prices and less chances of a pure. You're welcome.

Holidaze

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
dyngledong
The second shirt is Squid Stitch, which is already out.

Not sure about the first.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
If you overcharge a Charger or Splatling it explodes, instantly splatting the user (I can see this happening in the weapon factories' QA department :confused:)

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
Adding Chuck Norris into the game who can swim through enemy ink, is not affected by enemy fire and can use both melee and ranged combat styles to splat enemy inklings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom