• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Bad Splatoon Suggestions

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
You guys are just brimming with suggestions for the future of this game, so I wanna hear the worst ideas you have. What would you add to the game that would totally suck?

I'll start: an ink remover weapon that cannot place ink, only suck it up.

Superjustinbros

Pro Squid
NNID
AozoraJustin
Any major crossovers with Mario, especially Sunshine.
The ability to drop in levels in un-Ranked modes (I hate Mario Kart Wii and Mario Kart 8's multiplayer for doing that!).

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
Here's a few more stupid thoughts I've had:
A weapon that cannot spread ink. Like, at all. It just shoots people.
A weapon that splats in 5 shots (6 with any Defense Ups) and fires 2-shot bursts every time you tap ZR with no rapid-fire. With a slow fire rate and Inkbrush range (kinda like an anti-Nozzlenose). And a very wide spread. And its sub-weapon is the Point Sensor and its special is the Bomb Rush (Point Sensor Rush? I can't come up with anything worse than that for a special).
A special that just refills your ink. Nothing else, just a refill.
A special that lets you tap the GamePad map to shoot mini-Inkstrikes until your special gauge is empty.
Enemies being able to get your Bubbler if they touch you, like how teammates can get Bubbler by touching you.
(Okay, I'd actually kinda like those last two, but that's probably just me)

Superjustinbros

Pro Squid
NNID
AozoraJustin
A special that lets you tap the GamePad map to shoot mini-Inkstrikes until your special gauge is empty.
That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea, IMO. At least it'd be something that's more obviously affected by the Special Weapon Time Increase ability.

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
A black hole special. Sucks everyone (including you and your teammates) in and splats them.
That's actually an interesting idea, would be way overpowered and super-annoying, though.

CrazyDude

Pro Squid
Self Destruct Special...make every opponent visible for you on the map for a short duration and choose an opponent to get splatted with you at the same time.

Or a barrier explosion special which stuns you but makes you invincible and instantly rushes out on your point with the same radius like the Inkstrike without the warning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom