Best K/D Ratio and Highest Score

David

Inkling
NNID
Wheel3232
So the trial day is finally over and i'm wondering how well you guys have done so I can compare :D K/D Ratio is Kills to death ratio

On the Warehouse level I went 9:1 with the Roller
On the Rig I went 9:0 with the Splat Jr.

I also got a 1,350p score in a game :)

How did you do?

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
Best score: 1280. Went 7-0 that match. Went back and forth in taking territory and hunting rollers. Used the Splat Jr. Honestly, my best K/D is probably much higher, but I am too lazy to go through all of my footage right now to find my best K/D. I dunno, K/D doesn't really stand out to me like score does.

CoopLan

Squid Streamer
NNID
LanceHS
Had one game that was around 1380, but wasn't over 1400. I also had a game that I went 11-1 on, but I'm unsure if that was the same game as the 1380 or not.

Fakevox

Senior Squid
I'm not sure of the exact amount of points, but I'd gotten a little over 1000 points on a couple occasions.

My best K/D ratios (as far as I can remember) were 11/2 or 6/0. Of course, I exclusively used the Charger. I'm faithful.

Ellocus

Senior Squid
NNID
rebellocus
My highest score was my last match! 13?? points and 13:2. Also had a couple of 10:0 / 11:0 games. Splatter Shot Jr. was really good and the shield was so useful! It also had the better secondary (not the rubbish ink balloons!). I got 9:1 with the Charger once as well which I was surprised at! Considering my first game I went 0:6 for 600 points. I think I improved a fair bit!

Protox

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ProtoxFox
I had a 15/1 game on the Rig level (Because it was my first game and being an idiot I rolled off the cliff lmao) and only got around 1600 pts that game. Haven't gotten a good game since :(

Gis4Gamer

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Gis4Gamer
I got around 1200 points with the splat charger and my K/D was 12:0. There were a couple of times I thought I was going to die.

Amherst

Inkling
NNID
Wavedash
Ended up getting 11:0 with Splattershot Jr. Think the score was around 1200 but I can't remember exactly. Kept getting the jump on this poor sniper and his buddy using Splattershot; guess they didn't expect anyone else in that match to have the hang of climbing yet.

Snowboar

Full Squid
NNID
Snowboar

Best recorded score, I had a 17-0 game in about 50 min in the first demo round. Sadly I did not record that session.

Niliks

Pro Squid
NNID
Niliks
I got around 1400 at least once..I don't remember the exact number. I DO know it was with the Splatter Shot Jr. That quickly became my favorite loadout on the demo.
Of course, I exclusively used the Charger. I'm faithful.
Wow. Nice! I didn't manage jack with the Charger...I am not a good sniper.

Nico Nico Sleep

Pro Squid
At one point I had a 14/1 KD with a score of 1396, but I reached for my phone too late and didn't get a snap of it.
This was the highest score I could snap.

Last edited:

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
i really need to get my raid 0 set up so I can record while streaming without lag. i had 1,350 13-0 one round with the splatter shot jr and bubbler and didn't get screen shots or a video of it. stopped recording within 3 minutes of fridays test

blackish shy

Inkling
Best k/d ratio was 10-0 with the Jr. Don't know the score but pretty sure it was past 1100.

Skyward

Inkling
NNID
Skyward9
I got 10/1 with the Charger twice, both times on the Rig. Unsure about the scores.

I have no idea what knowing the K/D ratio but not knowing about the score says about me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom