Best K/D Ratio and Highest Score

Friendan

Pro Squid
NNID
xdbrendanxd
17-0 as custom blaster in Blackbelly today. I was for some reason in a lobby that kept getting low ranked people, are low ranked people supposed to get ranked with other low ranked people? I mean, I'm level 20, but it's just weird that nearly everyone I got in about 2 hours was low ranked. I feel bad for stomping on all those kids :(

florence

Full Squid
i don't remember the exacts, but just the other day i went 8/1 with the L3 nozzlenose in turf war. i know i've had much better games, though. and i've definitely gotten much higher k/d in ranked matches, though i usually don't even bother to look.

xXDR.SWOOCEXx

Inkling Cadet
NNID
SupahHotFire17
For turf war, my best score was 1400 with the RG and 10-1 with the Jet Squelcher but I was camping:oops:. For splat zones my best was 24-8 with the Dual Squelcher but we still lost somehow. My best in tower control was 15-0 with the .96 Gal Deco.

XxTheWhopperxX

Inkster Jr.
NNID
XxTheWhopperxX
In Turf Wars my best game is 19-1 with the .52 gal on Port Mackeral. The best part is... I was recording when I did that! =D

On Splat Zones my best game was 22-2 with the Aerospray MG on Skatepark.

My highest score was 1467 (1767 if you count winning bonus) with Inkbrush on Kelp Dome.

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah

After that match I promptly fell back to C-. Still in C- today.

Last edited:

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
Got 13 kills, 2 deaths with Dynamo Roller, my record in turf wars.

Record for points is probally 1400ish (without win bonus) on Kelp Dome with Custom Splattershot Jr.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Just upped my K/D record to 14/1 in Turf War at Walleye Warehouse. Feeling pretty good about it, too!

Wi-fi Calcium

Inkster Jr.
NNID
gabby14
I think i got 24 kills at some point, but I was severely OP for that crowd though.

polysaw

Inkster Jr.
NNID
laffysapphy
highest KD was 38-6 on kelp dome tower control
highest score was exactly 2000 on kelp dome (idk how i managed that haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom