• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Best maps to use a dynamo roller on?

Sazando

Inkster Jr.
NNID
trexhunter720
Well, as an intro i'm an S rank Dynamo user that still doesn't know the best and worst maps to use a dynamo on XD. You could say where I could position myself on each map and which dynamo set to use on each specific map if you're feeling generous ;D

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
I don't use one, but I hate battling them on certain maps. A dynamo who gets onto the top level of Flounder heights can really discourage anyone else from approaching. Blackbelly skatepark as well, as an enemy team with a charger or long range special can't really scare a dynamo off of the center tower easily.

Another map I hate battling a dynamo in would be the Museum. Especially the one with a sprinkler, as it can claim a lot of ground very quickly with the weapon itself, and the sub.

Sazando

Inkster Jr.
NNID
trexhunter720
I don't use one, but I hate battling them on certain maps. A dynamo who gets onto the top level of Flounder heights can really discourage anyone else from approaching. Blackbelly skatepark as well, as an enemy team with a charger or long range special can't really scare a dynamo off of the center tower easily.

Another map I hate battling a dynamo in would be the Museum. Especially the one with a sprinkler, as it can claim a lot of ground very quickly with the weapon itself, and the sub.
I can see a recurring theme here. A map with open space and a vantage point in/near mid. I've been having some succsess on pirahna pit lately. I stay on the right conveyer belt and jump off like a maniac flicking at any enemies within reach. I also LOVE spamming seekers from snipe (the highest point in the map with the box in the corner) . It's especially fun in the lower ranks where people don't really learn from their mistakes.
I've also been doing sick on kelp dome, getting back to back 20's and even a quad kill there. That map also has a high point in mid and the grates as a really nice extension to it.

Last edited:

Matt Amaya

Inkling
NNID
SINCHMAN
what i usually use is this gear set
:head_cap009:
:clothes_prk000:
:shoes_shi002:
:wst_roller_heavy00:
and best maps for dynamos are piranha pit,walleye warehouse, kelp dome, ancho v games, and flounder heights

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom