Best maps to use a dynamo roller on?

Sazando

Inkster Jr.
NNID
trexhunter720
Well, as an intro i'm an S rank Dynamo user that still doesn't know the best and worst maps to use a dynamo on XD. You could say where I could position myself on each map and which dynamo set to use on each specific map if you're feeling generous ;D

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
I don't use one, but I hate battling them on certain maps. A dynamo who gets onto the top level of Flounder heights can really discourage anyone else from approaching. Blackbelly skatepark as well, as an enemy team with a charger or long range special can't really scare a dynamo off of the center tower easily.

Another map I hate battling a dynamo in would be the Museum. Especially the one with a sprinkler, as it can claim a lot of ground very quickly with the weapon itself, and the sub.

Sazando

Inkster Jr.
NNID
trexhunter720
I don't use one, but I hate battling them on certain maps. A dynamo who gets onto the top level of Flounder heights can really discourage anyone else from approaching. Blackbelly skatepark as well, as an enemy team with a charger or long range special can't really scare a dynamo off of the center tower easily.

Another map I hate battling a dynamo in would be the Museum. Especially the one with a sprinkler, as it can claim a lot of ground very quickly with the weapon itself, and the sub.
I can see a recurring theme here. A map with open space and a vantage point in/near mid. I've been having some succsess on pirahna pit lately. I stay on the right conveyer belt and jump off like a maniac flicking at any enemies within reach. I also LOVE spamming seekers from snipe (the highest point in the map with the box in the corner) . It's especially fun in the lower ranks where people don't really learn from their mistakes.
I've also been doing sick on kelp dome, getting back to back 20's and even a quad kill there. That map also has a high point in mid and the grates as a really nice extension to it.

Last edited:

Matt Amaya

Inkling
NNID
SINCHMAN
what i usually use is this gear set
:head_cap009:
:clothes_prk000:
:shoes_shi002:
:wst_roller_heavy00:
and best maps for dynamos are piranha pit,walleye warehouse, kelp dome, ancho v games, and flounder heights

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom