Best overall weapon in Turf Wars?

miles94

Inkling
NNID
Mrmiles94
It's really hard to say, and saying rollers are going to do you good, they have ink used up quickly they don't have good ways for protecting yourself (You have to sneak up or splat a fairly close distance to get a kill), and they can put you in bad spots easily. On the other hand I'm more of a inkbrush kinda of guy, I can cover a lot close range, I can get out of situations easily, and I can have more control over the weapon. But it's really just opinions, and personal stats of course.

SpaceCanary

Full Squid
NNID
SpaceCanary
Either Krak-On or regular roller is great so long as the stages don't include Blackbelly Skate Park, it just depends on whether you want the Kraken or the Suction Bomb more. If Blackbelly is in the mix, the Splash-o-matic works well too.

1o2

Inkling Cadet
Overall? Without map specific circumstances, probably Splattershot Jr. You can basically win any 1v1 with bubbler, and if you are trying to fight someone who out ranges you, that's your fault lol. In my experience, most fights are fought at close range in turf war, simply because you encounter enemies as they are spraying ink.

SolarTrifle

Inkling
NNID
SolarTrifle
Obviously not the most top tier choice for turf wars, but I find in open maps like Kelp Dome and Camp Triggerfish that chargers perform above average. I find myself usually 950+ raw score. Of course, since chargers are slow and support weapons, having a team that can keep the enemy busy is usually a requirement for a good charger match.

Kosaki

Pro Squid
NNID
Kosaki-0
Ink coverage doesn't do everything in Turf War.
Getting kills is what shift the momentum back and forth.
Remember Aerospray is terrible at killing, it takes 4 hits to splat someone and it gets outranged by a lot of weapons.

Last edited:

Njok

Bouncer
Ink coverage doesn't do everything in Turf War.
Getting kills is what shift the momentum back and forth.
Remember Aerospray is terrible at killing, it takes 4 hits to splat someone and it gets outranged by a lot of weapons.
True, but with the current match making that isn't really a problem. It kills good enough against randoms imo. I only use it when i want to grind points and it is still my guilty pleasure.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
Obviously not the most top tier choice for turf wars, but I find in open maps like Kelp Dome and Camp Triggerfish that chargers perform above average. I find myself usually 950+ raw score. Of course, since chargers are slow and support weapons, having a team that can keep the enemy busy is usually a requirement for a good charger match.
As with chargers themselves, I find the (Scope) E-Liter 3k to be the strongest. Although hard to use, they can find a good sniping point and wreck havok on opposing teams with their amazing range, allowing you and your team to spread and defend more ink. Burst bombs are great, giving you a option in close quarters fights, while the Echolocator can help locate potential targets

SolarTrifle

Inkling
NNID
SolarTrifle
As with chargers themselves, I find the (Scope) E-Liter 3k to be the strongest. Although hard to use, they can find a good sniping point and wreck havok on opposing teams with their amazing range, allowing you and your team to spread and defend more ink. Burst bombs are great, giving you a option in close quarters fights, while the Echolocator can help locate potential targets
I definitely agree that the E-liter has very high potential for wrecking a team haha

I myself am a very mobile and fast-paced sniper so I prefer squiffer on narrower maps and the kelp scope on open maps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom