• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Bots No.2

MrMoth

Flingza Enjoyer
NNID
MothBoi
Switch Friend Code
SW-6372-9131-0442
Maybe… none of the mods havent been here in ages… the people you listed are on here quite often… it is a good idea, but how in the heck will we make it work?

MrMoth

Flingza Enjoyer
NNID
MothBoi
Switch Friend Code
SW-6372-9131-0442
Also, I do not have access to smash boards. I set a restriction for myself that I wouldn’t go back there. Too much drama. So someone else is gonna have to do it.

Cephalobro

Okay, so I'm writing a message on the Discord of how I can apply for mod as I'm typing this, keep in mind that I might not have the power on all the boards here, only one of them. But we'll see if that is the case.

Anyways, I hope they allow me to be a mod so this bot problem can finally be over.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

I had some experience of being a mod on a Discord where my brother gave me mod. As long as you don't abuse your mod powers, then you should be fine. Basically, all there needs to be done as a mod here is to ban the bots and delete their messages.

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
Well yeah sometimes I act like a mod on other sites despite not actually being one- just greeting people when they join chats, keeping the peace, saying happy birthday every day to people in the today’s birthday section despite their being offline for like years (oh wait, that one is just this site).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom