Brag Away!

PrettyPixelz

Inkling
NNID
PrettyPixelz
Switch Friend Code
SW-5778-4008-8592
I just ranked up to B- in Tower Control! I know I still have a long way to go, but I'm genuinely proud of my improvement. In Splatoon 1, I think I got all the way to A before a series of losing games knocked me all the way down to C- again and kinda killed the game for me (I don't think I ever played it again after that). But I'm feeling good about the new ranking system in Splatoon 2, and I'm excited to see how high I can get!

Anyway, what's your highest rank and rank mode? Brag at me shamelessly.

Phoeniix

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6808-8140-7412
I know how you feel. I just made it into A rank in tower control and that actually used to be the one I played the least in splatoon 1. but getting kicked down to C- has to got to really suck. I can see how after spending all that time would definitely ruin the experience for me.

BBGrenorange

Inkling Cadet
Believe me when I say that after a few games in Splatoon 2 ranked mode you will want to go back to Splatoon 1.

I'm not 100% sure why Nintendo felt the need to get rid of normal numbers in favour whatever this is, except that there were some players in A-B rank that for some reason felt that they deserved to be S+.

All this means that the higher ranks are not what they used to be. It's really easy to get to S+, so I'm sure you'll do it just fine .

Just be prepared to deal with communication errors and disconnects.

Ron'NeilV3

Full Squid
NNID
Ronneil_koopa
Switch Friend Code
SW-3809-0916-6288
In Splatoon 1, I think I got all the way to A before a series of losing games knocked me all the way down to C- again and kinda killed the game for me (I don't think I ever played it again after that).
That’s the same exact reason I quit Overwatch! Lol went from Masters back to Silver (4 ranks down) :(.

But in splatoon 2 I’m doing quite well, I’m in S on everything!... except Clam Blitz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom