• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

BRING BACK SALTSPRAY RIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a hot mess

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
They/Them
NNID
london
Switch Friend Code
SW-0705-2349-2993
I AM SO TIRED OF ALL THE MID **** TIER SPLATOON 1 MAPS COMING BACK!!
HAMMERHEAD BRIDGE AND FLOUNDER HEIGHTS ARE 2 GOOD EXAMPLES.
MAKE BLUEFIN DEPOT AND SALTSPRAY RIG THE 2 GOOD ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANNA HAVE PERFECTLY SYMMETRICAL MAP DESIGN **** YOU

a hot mess

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
They/Them
NNID
london
Switch Friend Code
SW-0705-2349-2993
if that scrub, nogami decides to rek my fave maps i will noscope that skrub and rekt his team 9000 and pwn miyamoto!!1!!!!

mizuta_ahato

Inkling
Pronouns
she/her
i just wish they didn't change the layout so drastically when porting old maps. i understand it's to show the passage of time (i mean, why would hammerhead have been in construction for over 9 years?), but it just sucks how bland they are now.

isaac4

Inkling Cadet
i just wish they didn't change the layout so drastically when porting old maps. i understand it's to show the passage of time (i mean, why would hammerhead have been in construction for over 9 years?), but it just sucks how bland they are now.
They don't even have to drastically change the layout anyway and even if they did, the older maps could still be good but Splatoon 3 map design ruined them.

Cephalobro

Honestly, if they do come back, I don't want to see any of them become linear to the point of forcing player confrontations at every single angle I turn, this is the biggest gripe I have against most of Splatoon 3's maps. Marlin Airport should be used as an example of an actually good map because it allows players to avoid some of the confrontations while also forcing them to be more aware.

chaotik0

Inkling Cadet
too bad we are only getting 1 more stage unless they extend content update time

they might, but i would be fine if they didn’t because they need to put as much effort into splat 4 as they can

Cephalobro

too bad we are only getting 1 more stage unless they extend content update time

they might, but i would be fine if they didn’t because they need to put as much effort into splat 4 as they can
Either that, or they might be looking to release an Animal Crossing game first to allow some more time between 3 and 4 to widen, which is why I'd rather they do that and not rush Splatoon 4 onto the new system.

chaotik0

Inkling Cadet
Either that, or they might be looking to release an Animal Crossing game first to allow some more time between 3 and 4 to widen, which is why I'd rather they do that and not rush Splatoon 4 onto the new system.
no i dont want them to rush splat 4, i just want them to make an actually good game because splat 3 has had a lot of problems and so much missed potential

☆Oblivion☆

Senior Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Oblivion_spl
Switch Friend Code
SW-8277-3410-3718
Knowing how some map modes on saltspray were banned from rotation I think nintendo wants nothing to do with it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom