• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Calamari Cup v1.1

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Please create another instant invite for the discord link, as that one has already expired. :p

Also, signed us up. I'm not playing, though. :)

Burritoburger

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Burritoburger
Please create another instant invite for the discord link, as that one has already expired. :p

okay it should be fixed
it looks like I'm gonna have to re-edit that post every 24 hours, which is pretty lame

Symph

Full Squid
NNID
Symphonia46
I'll be on in the Discord, however my team name (Squid Squad Spades) may change at some point. Just a heads up.

Also, you can refresh the expiration date on the invite link. You just have to not forget about it. Or, set it so it doesn't ever expire in Advanced Settings.

Last edited:

Cloudy

Shake Shake!
NNID
Cloud6483
Squid box signed up, not sure if you guys got the submission

Burritoburger

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Burritoburger
Aaaaand that's it!
The slots are full!
Thanks to everyone who signed up! From this point on, any further sign-ups will be disregarded unless an exception occurs (which most likely won't happen).
(oh yeah and I'll get zeno to edit the post)

EDIT: Also yes, we got your sign-up, @Cloudy

Last edited:

Blast

Inactive
NNID
Blastystoise
Just like BB said, all spots for the tournament have now been filled, which also means the Calamari Cup is officially happening :3
If you'd still like a chance to play in the tourney, there's room for 2 more back up teams (same rules apply). The current team spreadsheet can be found here, though I'm not sure what some of the team leaders for certain teams are. Please contact me if anything needs to be changed or fixed and thanks again for signing up ^^

Squidimitri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
pairofsawks
Just like BB said, all spots for the tournament have now been filled, which also means the Calamari Cup is officially happening :3
If you'd still like a chance to play in the tourney, there's room for 2 more back up teams (same rules apply). The current team spreadsheet can be found here, though I'm not sure what some of the team leaders for certain teams are. Please contact me if anything needs to be changed or fixed and thanks again for signing up ^^
The team leader for Get Kraken is @Jlewis071

Burnburn

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Burnburn

There's an option to create links that never expire, generate a code, then choose "advanced settings" and choose never or something/

LuxLuxora

Full Squid
NNID
LuxLuxora
What is the policy in regards to swapping out members registered in the application? Is the a rule in regards to a squad that registered one team swapping out for another team due to sudden schedule complications of the original team?

Blast

Inactive
NNID
Blastystoise
What is the policy in regards to swapping out members registered in the application? Is the a rule in regards to a squad that registered one team swapping out for another team due to sudden schedule complications of the original team?
It's fine to swap members
Thanks for signing up! If you want to change your team at all, please send me a PM on the forums and I'll change it on the spreadsheet, but please do so at least 24 hours before the tournament starts, mkay.
There you have it :3 gonna add this to the rules too >_>

Also, we're almost done with map/mode list too, so be sure to look out for that ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom