• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Callie vs. Marie vs. Pearl vs. Marina

Which Squid Sister or Off the Hook member do you prefer?

• Callie

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Marie

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Pearl

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Marina

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters

Tadashi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Dragoon29
It's no secret that many people prefer the Squid Sisters over Off the Hook, but which member of either group do you prefer – Callie, Marie, Pearl, or Marina?

Personally I prefer Callie over Marie and Marina over Pearl. I like Callie because she's so upbeat, and I like Marina because she's so hot. Although Callie is my favorite of the four, Marina certainly gives her a run for her money.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Marina is my favorite, 2nd is Callie.

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
I prefer Marie over Callie, and Pearl over Marina.

I originally liked Callie more than Marie, but then Marie kinda just grew on me. xd

Pearl is like a little sister figure - she's so adorable and has so much to offer. Looks aren't everything. :P

SqidVishus

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-0563-5067-5130
Callie. With the whaletail and octopus tat. Hawt.

Egg Queen

Full Squid
Marie! I like her overall vibe. Also, I think I shared most of my splatfest choices with her- and I didn't even notice until the last splatfest lol
I like Pearl more because her personality is so cute- like how counted the things in Musselforge Fitness and her little obsession with mayo hehe I also like her overall design- drawing her is really fun :^)

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Who is this... 'Callie' person everyone keeps talking about?

Debbie

Senior Squid
NNID
MissRora
Callie > Pearl > Marie = Marina

What can I say, I like the silly, upbeat, enthusiastic types. Marie and Marina are great at snarky responses, but Callie can make me laugh without a setup at all. Even during Splatoon 2's single player, she still manages to have her humorous moments.

Seriously, she makes a guide to decorating Octarian lairs! That's optimism worthy of respect.

2shotsofvodka

Give me all your Vodka
Like Mikaya, I liked Callie at first, but after being with people who liked Marie and seeing why they did. I, myself started to favour her over Callie.

I like Pearl over Marina, plus for each splatfest, I've liked the Pearl side better, and I just like her design and funky rapping x3

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
I prefer Marie over Callie, always have and always will, but when it comes to Off the Hook, I can't pick a favorite. Ultimately, the reason they're so enjoyable is because they have each other to bounce off of.

CavvieKat

Inkster Jr.
I think I'm forever gonna be for Team Marie. I do prefer Marina over Pearl, but I haven't seen enough of their personalities to say much on them as of yet. I don't dislike any of these characters because they're all so lovely and unique in their own ways, but I just like Marie the best of them all. She comes across as calm and collected, but has a sharp tongue (and a sharp aim, too.)

A big part of why I came to be so firmly in her camp though is because of the Splatfest themes. Marina or Pearl might still make their way up my favs list depending on their dialogue and what kinds of things they like/dislike, but I'm not counting on it. I mean, mayo VS ketchup? Come on, I honestly don't care which they prefer. Neither of them are winning any points with themes like that.

NBSink

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5607-3736-5200
If you ask me. Marie couln't never grew as much as Callie could. SOOOOO:

1: Callie
2: Pearl
3: Marie
4: Marina (She just looks cool but nothing else)

Marie and Marina can still change their ranks but not to 1 / 2. Also the Splatfest were I am most salty about was Callie vs. Marie because I voted for a map that wasn't playable at the end + couldn't even play in the final Splatfest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom