Calling all Inklings! - Introducing the Splatnasium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
What happened to this? I leave for like a week and it vanishes from my list. Did you kick people out? Did you take it down?

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Well that sucks. :/ I read the OP and it sounded like an awesome idea, though I don't have a means of accessing Discord anyway so I don't know how far I would have gotten.
Discord is actually viewable through any web browser, so if you're viewing this, you can most likely reach Discord.

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
Discord is actually viewable through any web browser, so if you're viewing this, you can most likely reach Discord.
Well considering my only means of accessing the internet is through my Wii U's browser, that wouldn't be ideal lol. But I didn't know that, I thought Discord was an app

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Well considering my only means of accessing the internet is through my Wii U's browser, that wouldn't be ideal lol. But I didn't know that, I thought Discord was an app
Oh I had no idea, probably not in that case. But yeah, Discord can be viewed via computer internet browsers.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Sorry guys: This server has been deleted by its creator.

If you're looking for other servers to get involved with the community, I would suggest the Inkademy, which you can find out more on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom