• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Can you leave the lobby in then the full game?

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
Now that would be annoying. I think Nintendo is relying on the fact that hundreds of thousands of people will be online at one time so you'll always find a match.
Until the servers go down again. It's just foolish to assume everything will always work perfectly and never put in any sort of failsafe in case they don't.

Bottlecapn

Inkling Commander
NNID
Bottlecapn
Until the servers go down again. It's just foolish to assume everything will always work perfectly and never put in any sort of failsafe in case they don't.
It is, but to be honest, I'm kinda with them on that one. I imagine it won't happen often (a foolish assumption i know) and if it does turning off your Wii U wouldn't be too much of a pain. Now thats just my personal opinion. I'm sure all of the rest of you would be annoyed at the fact that you'd ever have to do it at all, but since it probably wont happen that often I personally wouldn't mind turning off my Wii U every once in a while to get back to playing Splatoon. As long as I get to play more, I'm fine.

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
Well this was still a problem I ran into during the first Testfire when their servers were working but my own connection wasn't. And I kinda don't feel like being forced to hard reboot is the best thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom