• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Can't stay interested?

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
I love this website and all the people on it.
Being an active member on this site has really helped me keep interest in Splatoon too I would say. I love hearing other people's experiences, swapping stories, (and salt) and having something to relate to others with. That's why I don't see myself shelving the game for good for a long time. But, I can't deny, I've been playing very little recently.

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
Being an active member on this site has really helped me keep interest in Splatoon too I would say. I love hearing other people's experiences, swapping stories, (and salt) and having something to relate to others with. That's why I don't see myself shelving the game for good for a long time. But, I can't deny, I've been playing very little recently.
Definitly. This game is easily my #2 favorite game of all time as of now (don't know if Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild will change that though), though the problem for me is friends. I have everyone on this site and that's the part that fills it in with the squads and Private Battles, but if any of my friends come over, it's Smash without a doubt. I mean, what are we going to do? Play balloons, and nobody wants to just switch back and forth when there's 8 PLAYER SMASH!

Last edited:

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
With the fact I've miraculously found and gotten splatoon merch from shops around town, I actually decided to pick up the game again! I forgot how fun splatoon was. I guess the only downside is no splatfests, haha

Brie_no.20

Senior Squid
NNID
belle-noire20
I still can't stay into the game, especially with work. I guess what matters is I'm more focused on my job, but it is sad since I kind of do want to pick it up again. I just don't have the time right now.
Same here. Work and school. It's amazing how much you can feel behind on just from not playing for a few weeks.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Yeah, me either can't stay invested in the game anymore but still I've met some really cool people on this site. Glad to have met you all!

Right now my attention is robbed by another MOBA I'm currently playing, definitely stopping with Splatoon until the likely sequel pops out.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'd be a lot more active if I wasn't paranoid about it eating up too much of what little free time I have left. Or if I had the patience to practice so I don't ragequit after getting steamrolled in my first game back.

chrisbg99

Inkster Jr.
NNID
chrisbg99
I play all the time. With friends. Without friends. It doesn't matter.

Neon the squid

Inkster Jr.
Same T__T. But instead I rage quitted spaltoon after ranking down to C- BECAUSE OF A DISCONNECTION! After a while I picked up splatoon again, but now I suck at it. I wanna go back to playing splatoon but I can't. Good thing I'm getting smash soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom