Cards against..... ink.... manity........??

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Either way thank you all for showing up to this, I have not laughed so hard in a very long time ♥♥♥♥
hey new white card

The "winning team" is the team who managed to carry the Rainmaker closer to the other team's base than the other team (if tied, the team who carried to the tied point first[a]) and the "losing team" is "the other (team)."

Overtime begins when:

• The latest carrier, who is on the winning team, gets splatted less than fifteen seconds before the end of regulation.
    • Note that the carrier getting splatted right after breaking through the checkpoint does not include in this scenario.
  • The losing team is in control of the Rainmaker.
  • (in Splatoon 3) The latest carrier, who is on the losing team, breaks through the checkpoint less than a few seconds before the end of regulation.
Overtime ends when:

• The winning team regains control of the Rainmaker.
  • The losing team fails to pick up the Rainmaker 10 seconds after:
    • Overtime commences.
    • (in Splatoon 3) The losing team breaks through the checkpoint.
  • The carrier on the losing team gets splatted.
    • Note that the carrier getting splatted right after breaking through the checkpoint does not include in this scenario.
  • The losing team carries the Rainmaker past the winning team's score, giving them the victory.

Hokuto

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
I had some banger combos saved and not enough opportunities to play them.

Clarification: this isn't feedback or a complaint so much as it is a reflection of my particular playstyle. May I also suggest "Cards Against Seaciety?"

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
hey new white card

The "winning team" is the team who managed to carry the Rainmaker closer to the other team's base than the other team (if tied, the team who carried to the tied point first[a]) and the "losing team" is "the other (team)."

Overtime begins when:

• The latest carrier, who is on the winning team, gets splatted less than fifteen seconds before the end of regulation.
  • The losing team is in control of the Rainmaker.
  • (in Splatoon 3) The latest carrier, who is on the losing team, breaks through the checkpoint less than a few seconds before the end of regulation.
Overtime ends when:

• The winning team regains control of the Rainmaker.
  • The losing team fails to pick up the Rainmaker 10 seconds after:
    • Overtime commences.
    • (in Splatoon 3) The losing team breaks through the checkpoint.
  • The carrier on the losing team gets splatted.
  • The losing team carries the Rainmaker past the winning team's score, giving them the victory.
yes @neonscreenlight I just copied and pasted this from www.splatoonwiki.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom