• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Cats imma kitty cat and i dance dance dance

Kibaevoli

Inkling
Hi,

Been playing splatoon since 2015, and I usually just lurk and browse here. I have one splatoon friend that is X rank, he is the only reason I'm decent at splatoon at all.
I'm too much of a filthy casual to even care about winning.
My first weapon I mained was the .52 gal deco. Nowadays I'm trying to learn how to snipe for a character, because I've never actually played as 'myself', just a character I'm playing as.
Also, I made mentioned friend find me a profile picture, blame him if you hate it, but I love it.
I tend to have the most fun playing turf wars with him and having adult drinks. :)

D

Deleted member

Hi,

Been playing splatoon since 2015, and I usually just lurk and browse here. I have one splatoon friend that is X rank, he is the only reason I'm decent at splatoon at all.
I'm too much of a filthy casual to even care about winning.
My first weapon I mained was the .52 gal deco. Nowadays I'm trying to learn how to snipe for a character, because I've never actually played as 'myself', just a character I'm playing as.
Also, I made mentioned friend find me a profile picture, blame him if you hate it, but I love it.
I tend to have the most fun playing turf wars with him and having adult drinks. :)
I like the picture. I to like to play turf wars and I may fear u because u main the only weapon that I fear chargers. (only if it is the E-liter 4K scope)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom