Cats imma kitty cat and i dance dance dance

Kibaevoli

Inkling
Hi,

Been playing splatoon since 2015, and I usually just lurk and browse here. I have one splatoon friend that is X rank, he is the only reason I'm decent at splatoon at all.
I'm too much of a filthy casual to even care about winning.
My first weapon I mained was the .52 gal deco. Nowadays I'm trying to learn how to snipe for a character, because I've never actually played as 'myself', just a character I'm playing as.
Also, I made mentioned friend find me a profile picture, blame him if you hate it, but I love it.
I tend to have the most fun playing turf wars with him and having adult drinks. :)

D

Deleted member

Hi,

Been playing splatoon since 2015, and I usually just lurk and browse here. I have one splatoon friend that is X rank, he is the only reason I'm decent at splatoon at all.
I'm too much of a filthy casual to even care about winning.
My first weapon I mained was the .52 gal deco. Nowadays I'm trying to learn how to snipe for a character, because I've never actually played as 'myself', just a character I'm playing as.
Also, I made mentioned friend find me a profile picture, blame him if you hate it, but I love it.
I tend to have the most fun playing turf wars with him and having adult drinks. :)
I like the picture. I to like to play turf wars and I may fear u because u main the only weapon that I fear chargers. (only if it is the E-liter 4K scope)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom