Chill Season 2023 Trailer

Cephalobro

They are finally adding a new King Salmonid. While that will spice Salmon Run up a bit, I know that there will also be 2 new badges related to it. Another thing related to Salmon Run? This confirms another Big Run is happening, which is good because I just want to get the super duper expensive banners.

Anyways the new King Salmonid seems to be a bigger version of the Maws, so it will probably involve throwing Splat Bombs into its mouth.

Elbowtross

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
elbowtross256
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8505-2901
They did it, Bluefin Depot is back on the menu. It looks like they've made improvements to it without butchering it too. I know I shouldn't speak so soon, but I really liked what I saw of it so far.

That new special - Splattercolor Screen - certainly is something I suppose. Granted we don't know what it does fully yet, but it looks like another "set it and forget it" kinda special. Seems to have a disruptor-esque effect if you walk through it. Unfortunately I wouldn't be surprised if we just get 2 weapons with it this season, maybe 3 if we're lucky.

briank913

Pro Squid
NNID
briank913
Switch Friend Code
SW-0159-0074-0919
I'm stoked for the new S-Blast and Painbrush Nouveau. Curious about Squeezer.

but BIG RUN on BARNACLE. S T O K E D.

lavaimp

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3413-6735-3609
I love... new painbrush ;o;
also does anyone have a pic of the new boss salmonid yet?
... i'm sorta intimidated by the thought

briank913

Pro Squid
NNID
briank913
Switch Friend Code
SW-0159-0074-0919
I love... new painbrush ;o;
also does anyone have a pic of the new boss salmonid yet?
... i'm sorta intimidated by the thought
The only 2 speculations are that the King is based off of Killer Wail (because of the reticle and the boss/kings being designed after Specials) and that it's a super-powered Maws type boss. We'll have to wait until next weekend to know more with Big Run.

But we DO know its name is Joe 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom