KingShakFTW

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kingshak
Hello! Welcome to
ts.png
What is TS?* "

Turquoise Salt are a group of people that love playing Splatoon in the
competitive scene! Founded by "Oblivouss" we are a group striving to be the best that we can possibly be, as well as improving our teamwork skills, friendship and each others individual skills on the way!

Requirements*

We all know how tough the competitive scene of Splatoon is. It's a hard path to travel through, although we believe with teamwork and co-operation anything is possible! We ask for S+ Ranks, although don't be shy to apply if you're an S rank! Just know that your tryout will be somewhat tougher.

Positive Reinforcements and Salt*

We find it important for all members to get along with each other in a friendly environment. We know that everyone loves winning, but sometimes in order to win, you have to lose. We ask that you will be able to (Keep your salt levels as high as possible) just kidding :p. Maintain your "salt" levels and try not to point fingers. We're here as a team to compete and develop together to reach the top, not by ourselves, and we hope everyone can understand!

Communication*

I am unable to stress this enough. We absolutely require the use of Skype/Discord. We are a fairly new clan and absolutely need to practice our communication skills. This is extremely essential for improving our play and practicing our call outs. We also ask that you have a decent microphone/headset so that we are able to hear you effectively. We Require you to have Discord or Skype so that we as a whole are able to communicate effectively.

*MUST READ*

Practice Sessions & Activity*

As a clan we have practice sessions two times a week. During these sessions we help each other improve as players and learn a maps respective call outs. We ask that you are able to attend these practices as much as possible on Friday's from 8pm-11pm EST and Saturday's from 2pm-4pm EST So far the members in our clan our able to adapt from this schedule and are usually on during the weekdays so you will always have someone to play with. If you are unable to play at this time, we can change it up to meet your desires! I would like you to know that these practices are mandatory, although if you are busy for a week or two then skipping these practices are perfectly fine! If you are going on a vacation, then just let us know in advance so we understand and can relieve you while you are on vacation! All we ask is that you are not inactive for more then a month. Doing so will unfortunately cause you to be kicked from the clan.

Respect, Learn, Have fun, And be kind!

I must say that you have to be able to learn from your mistakes, respect your teammates, fellow competitors, and be positive. Everything is about patience and hard work!

No Squid Left Behind!*

If you do not believe your play is up to part with the rest of the clan, do not be shy! We're here to help! We can schedule extra practice dates to get you up to par and find out what's holding you back!

Final Requirements*
  1. Minimum requirement of S rank (S+ is preferred)
  2. No specific age requirement, all we ask is for maturity.
  3. Be active as much as possible.
  4. Try to be familiar with a couple of weapons, don't be shy to try new ones out!
  5. Be a team player.
  6. Do your best to make time for the squad and tournaments!
  7. Must be able to use Skype or Discord.
  8. Posses great individual and team skills and be willing to build on them as well.
  9. When you kill Oblivouss squidbag him

Current Team Members

TS Obliv
TS KYNG
TS NoOne
TS Blue (Our Streamer!)

(twitch.tv/bluetakenoko)
TS Twonk
TS Dei
Still interested? Apply here!

Sorry! unfortunately we are not currently recruiting!

We hope to see you on the battlefield!

Turquoise Salt Achievements

Tournaments

Super Scrubby Tournament 3rd Place (January)

TS vs Xerox
3-5 Xerox

Leagues Under The Ink C Division (February - TBD)

TS vs Passion
5-1 TS

TS vs WMW (Watch Me Whipspray)

5-0 TS

TS vs Killer Wails
5-1 TS

Scrimmages

TS vs Tanuki Army
5-1 TS

TS vs Cloud Nine
5-0 TS

TS vs Xerox
5-3 TS

TS vs Nocturnal Squids
5-3 TS

TS vs Watch Me Whipray
5-0 TS

TS vs Nocturnal Squids (Friendly Scrim)
5-2 TS

Last edited:

Oblivouss

Inkling
NNID
Oblivouss
Hey so just to clarify, don't squid-bag when you kill me. Or else ill snipe you without mercy!
Besides that tS is a great team for players trying to go pro! Even if you don't meet the requirements... EVERYTHING depends on the actual try out which will take about a week or 2 because we know some days one may not be on their full game. As far as Tournaments go we have gotten top 3 in all the ones we have played on.. we have not gotten 1st, maybe you can help us!

KingShakFTW

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kingshak
Hey so just to clarify, don't squid-bag when you kill me. Or else ill snipe you without mercy!
Besides that tS is a great team for players trying to go pro! Even if you don't meet the requirements... EVERYTHING depends on the actual try out which will take about a week or 2 because we know some days one may not be on their full game. As far as Tournaments go we have gotten top 3 in all the ones we have played on.. we have not gotten 1st, maybe you can help us!
You will be squid bagged

Ionissai

Inkling
NNID
Napoleonlikespie
Hi guys, I sent in an application. At this point, I'm interested in playing with you guys, but not necessarily joining; I'd like to see what everyone plays, talk to you all, and see how everything goes. Please let me know if you'd like to play together, when you can!

Oblivouss

Inkling
NNID
Oblivouss
Hi guys, I sent in an application. At this point, I'm interested in playing with you guys, but not necessarily joining; I'd like to see what everyone plays, talk to you all, and see how everything goes. Please let me know if you'd like to play together, when you can!
Okay sounds good, Tuesday I'll be on all day... You can try out then maybe do some squads or something, however today everyone IS on as well, so if u see this today then feel free to join up by letting us know @Oblivouss for Skype

Cyanhyde

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Evanescyan
I'm 90% sure I've played with ts NoOne before. Perhaps during a Splatfest.
Either way, I'm not yet good enough to be a part of this squad, so good luck on the battlefield squids!

KingShakFTW

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kingshak
I'm 90% sure I've played with ts NoOne before. Perhaps during a Splatfest.
Either way, I'm not yet good enough to be a part of this squad, so good luck on the battlefield squids!
Nice to know you're familiar with a player of ours :D. Keep playing, we're always open to new people. Hope to see you again!

Zeldakulit

Inkling
NNID
zeldakulit
You have? I dont think im familiar with that name sorry >~<, but if we really have thats good x3. Either way I think that if you want to join us you should try out ^-^......i forgot to say hai so hai :3

KingShakFTW

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kingshak
I'd like to welcome our newest member to the clan Twonk! Twonk uses the Dual Squelcher, Splattershot Pro, Tentatek, and more! Can't wait to see great things from you Twonk!

Oblivouss

Inkling
NNID
Oblivouss
I'd like to welcome our newest member to the clan Twonk! Twonk uses the Dual Squelcher, Splattershot Pro, Tentatek, and more! Can't wait to see great things from you Twonk!
Shak please, you sound to positive ;)

Aternova

Inkling
NNID
Aternova
Heyya, I applied, but the last time I used google forms it didn't go through. Did it come in for you?

If so, should I expect you guys to tell me if you don't want to consider me? I'd like to know before I go searching around some more. :B

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom