1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Competitive and Fun

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by Shaggy_MN_1975, May 3, 2015.

1. Shaggy_MN_1975

Shaggy_MN_1975 Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    Shaggy_MN_1975
    I usually play the hero maps on Goldeneye Wii. So no OddJob.
    I only played the very first Turok and wasn't all that impressed with it, so I never played another in the series. Not sure if I'd be willing to give it another try though either

2. <π.

<π. Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    LessThanPiArt
    I'm curious, what separates competitive and fun for you?

I look forward to play with and against you.

3. Shaggy_MN_1975

Shaggy_MN_1975 Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    Shaggy_MN_1975
    First things first, I always have fun. I wouldn't play if I wasn't. The idea behind this post was to try to find others that would be able to play whenever and to also play alongside when there are stakes involved. So the separation would be the spoils of victory, I suppose, i.e. a tournament.

It would be fun to find a group of players that you enjoy playing with and then also find out you are all good enough to accomplish something as a team.

I'll second your hope that we get a chance to be part of some turf wars with and against each other