• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Competitive and Fun

Shaggy_MN_1975

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Shaggy_MN_1975
Goldeneye? I had that back in the day - preferred Turok: Rage Wars to be honest, though. Hopefully you didn't pick Oddjob. Nobody likes an Oddjob.

Kind of want to play some Doom now.
I usually play the hero maps on Goldeneye Wii. So no OddJob.
I only played the very first Turok and wasn't all that impressed with it, so I never played another in the series. Not sure if I'd be willing to give it another try though either

<π.

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LessThanPiArt
Been a while since I've been part of a message board, but seen this one and had to join. I hope to find a team to play both competitively and for fun with. Drop a line and maybe we can get this started upon release of Splatoon. Looking forward to meeting many new players here and spending many weekend hours claiming our turf!
I'm curious, what separates competitive and fun for you?

I look forward to play with and against you.

Shaggy_MN_1975

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Shaggy_MN_1975
I'm curious, what separates competitive and fun for you?

I look forward to play with and against you.
First things first, I always have fun. I wouldn't play if I wasn't. The idea behind this post was to try to find others that would be able to play whenever and to also play alongside when there are stakes involved. So the separation would be the spoils of victory, I suppose, i.e. a tournament.

It would be fun to find a group of players that you enjoy playing with and then also find out you are all good enough to accomplish something as a team.

I'll second your hope that we get a chance to be part of some turf wars with and against each other

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom