• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Competitive EU Splatter Looking For A Group

Ayumu

Inkling
NNID
MK84Ever
Hey, guys, it's Ayumu here, I'm stuck in the position of trying to find a nice and competitive group on the boards. I do have a lot of experience because of OES which sadly disbanded yesterday ;-;. I am a Krack-on Roller, Dynamo - both variants, Dual Squelcher and Splatterscope main. People say I am very likable for some reason and I can bring a sad moment to not a sad moment. I love to have fun while being competitive with my groups. Hope to hear from someone soon!
-Ayumu

KingShakFTW

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kingshak
Hey Ayumu, I'm sorry to hear OES has recently disbanded. I'm sure you're a great player that deserves a great clan! I'm from Turquoise Salt (TS) and we believe that you'll be an amazing addition to our team. We practice about twice a week and love to have fun while doing tournaments on the side. We're an S-S+ rank clan and believe we can fit your needs! If you're interested you can sign up here! http://squidboards.com/threads/ts-t...ive-splatoon-squad-na-recruitment-page.21096/. I'm sure your Dynamo and Charger skills would be a great help to all. Hope you have a great day and I hope to hear from you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom