Competitive EU Splatter Looking For A Group

Ayumu

Inkling
NNID
MK84Ever
Hey, guys, it's Ayumu here, I'm stuck in the position of trying to find a nice and competitive group on the boards. I do have a lot of experience because of OES which sadly disbanded yesterday ;-;. I am a Krack-on Roller, Dynamo - both variants, Dual Squelcher and Splatterscope main. People say I am very likable for some reason and I can bring a sad moment to not a sad moment. I love to have fun while being competitive with my groups. Hope to hear from someone soon!
-Ayumu

KingShakFTW

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kingshak
Hey Ayumu, I'm sorry to hear OES has recently disbanded. I'm sure you're a great player that deserves a great clan! I'm from Turquoise Salt (TS) and we believe that you'll be an amazing addition to our team. We practice about twice a week and love to have fun while doing tournaments on the side. We're an S-S+ rank clan and believe we can fit your needs! If you're interested you can sign up here! http://squidboards.com/threads/ts-t...ive-splatoon-squad-na-recruitment-page.21096/. I'm sure your Dynamo and Charger skills would be a great help to all. Hope you have a great day and I hope to hear from you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom