• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Competitive Squad Searching Thread

SolidSquid

Inkling
NNID
rael_7volts
hey looking for a squad lone squid kid I play N-Zap line of weapons (depends on gamemode) and my main stat is superjumping and using my stelth jump to get into the battle faster so i need a survivor to carry me to my highest potential
Hello! I'm kinda a survivor and a infiltrator so that tactic can work. How old are you? And your nnid

NNID
DarkGreenInkling
Hmm, why not.
  • Forum Name: DarkGreenInkling
  • Current Role/Weapon: MAIN: Sploosh-O-Matic | SECONDARY: Neo Sploosh-O-Matic / .52 Gal Deco / Tentatek Splattershot (looking into other guns as well) || Aggressive when need be, and supporting at all times.
  • NNID: DarkGreenInkling (My main account for Splatoon purposes)
  • Your Age: 24
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
  • Additional Contact Information: Facebook: Maxie DaMan / Squidboards, of course. Skype: darkgreeninkling
My range may be short, but I hold nothing back.

Last edited:

Joninked59

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Jonnyed59
  • Forum Name: Joninked59
  • Weapon/Role: Bamboozler/ Support/ Defense
  • NNID: jonnyed59
  • Your Age: 17
  • Age Group of Team you would like to join: +16
  • Contact Information: twitter: @jonnyed59, squid boards

Last edited:

Selenio

Inkling
NNID
orb.origin
  • Forum Name: Selenio
  • Current Role/Weapon: Custom Dual Squelcher/Tentatek Splattershot
  • NNID: orb.origin
  • Your Age: 20
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Any, doesn't matter as long as competent.
  • Additional Contact Information: I'm used to playing MarioKart and Pokemon competitively, and I'm very willing to learn. I'm pretty new to Splatoon competitive, but I've been playing Ranked solo and I've got to A- rank. Interested in learning the strats of Splatoon and improving my level, something I'm willing to put in the work to do. I'm a mature guy and don't cause drama as long as I'm not personally insulted/attacked which doesn't happen too often.
    My skype is d.selenio, thanks for reading.

Lazarus

Inkster Jr.
NNID
supamang64
Do these ever go any where? lol Anyways,
  • Group Name: "Rollin' .52's Flounder Heights Crips" (.52)
  • Country: South East USA (Or anywhere where English is the primary language)
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 3
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Weapons don't really matter as long as you're at least competent with shooters. We also wear Paisley Bandanna's.
  • NNID: Under my profile pic.
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: Adults
  • Additional Contact Information: My squad uses Facebook to communicate mainly, but message me here if you're interested. There are things you have to do before we let you in though. c:

Last edited:

Squidalicious

Full Squid
NNID
LinkMan1871
  • Group Name: The Squidicide Squad - Alpha
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 6
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Any
  • NNID: LinkMan1871
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: 14 - 25
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype: linkman1871

Chermender

Inkster Jr.
NNID
chermender4lyfe
•Group Name: Le Meme Team

•How Many Players are in your Squad: 6

•Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Offensive / Defense / Support

•NNID: chermender4lyfe

•Rank A+ - S+

•Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: 14+

•Additional Contact Information

Skype zmememender

Kebab

Full Squid
Just looking for a chill group to play with

• Forum Name: Kebab
  • Current Role/Weapon: Idk but I like to use Snipers, Tri Slosher and .52 Gal?
  • Your Age: 17
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Any (Mature please)
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype is kenttt928
Internet's a bit bad lately so that's why I haven't gone competitive, plus school >.<

Cyanhyde

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Evanescyan
  • Forum Name: Cyanhyde
  • Current Role/Weapon: .96 Gal Deco (also training w Splattershot Pro, Inkbrush & Luna Blaster Neo)
  • NNID: evanescyan
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18 - 30
  • Additional Contact Information: Everything relevant is on this profile. I'm also on Discord.

Right now, I'm working on leveling up my gear.
    Currently ranked A+. Have hit S before. Looking to eventually hit S+.

GageLax

Inkling
NNID
GageLax
  • Forum Name: GageLax
  • Current Role/Weapon: Luna Blaster Neo; To describe my role, I usually take alternate side paths, then sneak up behind the opposition and net easy 1hko kills that way. Stealth Opposition
  • NNID: GageLax
  • Your Age: 15 (Mature)
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Any
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype: GageLaxThePeach -
Looking for friends and others to play / train with to learn and get better! :)

Last edited:

Twonkerbell

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Twinklebutter58
  • Forum Name: Twonkerbell
  • Current Role/Weapon: I use chargers, the slosher, and forge splattershot pro
  • NNID: Twinklebutter58
  • Your Age: 13
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: It doesn't matter
  • Additional Contact Information: My skype is teenin_twink

Mars018

Inkling
NNID
Aigis018
  • Forum Name: Mars018
  • Current Role/Weapon: shooter/supporter/slightly aggressive but know when to back off, jumps at the chance for an opening. i've been using the Octoshot Replica, N-ZAP '89, Luna Blaster, and Dual/Jet Squelcher as i've grown as a player. occasionally uses a roller.
  • NNID: Aigis018
  • Your Age: 18
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Probably 15+, but age doesn't matter. maturity and friendliness is what i'm hoping to find most in a squad :]
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype: aigis018

Last edited:

papersquidkids

Inkling
NNID
SassKing
·Forum Name: papersquidkids
·Current Role/Weapon: Kelp Splatterscope/.52 Deco/Carbon Roller; Flanker, Support
·NNID: SassKing
·Age range of group you're looking for: Around my age or higher
·Additional contact info: Skype- PrimadonnaOctoRocker; Tumblr- papersquidtales.tumblr.com

Alex.com

Inkling
NNID
Alex.032
·Forum Name: alex.com
·Current Role/Weapon: .52 Gal main, but i will learn any weapon. generally offensive play
·NNID: alex.032
·Age range of group you're looking for: 15-20
·Additional contact info: skype-xalex32 discord-alex.com

I am also rank S and level 44. thanks for considering.

BarneyLTD

Inkling
NNID
BunnaB
  • Forum Name: BarneyLTD
  • Current Role/Weapon: Gunner - Gal 96/ Tentatek
  • NNID: Bunna B
  • Your Age: 28
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
  • Additional Contact Information: Miiverse / Skype- BarneyRubani /Discord - BunnaB / Hangouts- ranbs2h@gmail.com/ Twitter- BarneyLTD
  • What am I looking for: A fun and competitive team that train often and play together and organise friendlies and compete in tournaments. Really looking to improve my skill and learn new tactics so I can be an assets to a team that wants to grow together.

Last edited:

Omen

Inkling
NNID
omensupremacy
  • Forum Name: Omen
  • Current Role/Weapon: Aggressive N-Zap 85/Octoshot main. Also pretty good with the 52. gal. I am looking to learn sniper weapons in the coming weeks so I can play more roles on a team.
  • NNID: omensupremacy
  • Your Age: 19
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Ideally 18+ but 16 or above is also fine
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype is thedark0men. Able to use discord or any other voip really
I want a team that is competitive, playing squads/scrims at around 8-11pm GMT actively so I can improve my skills playing in a coordinated team with callouts etc. Also looking for S+ rank players to play with, who can help get me some high level tournament experience.

AstralSpirit

Full Squid
NNID
AstralSpirit26
  • Forum Name: AstralSpirit
  • Current Role/Weapon: Mainly shooters. .96 Deco, sometimes Tentatek/Octoshot, occasional Custom Dual, and I've even had some good success recently playing an aggressive Neo Sploosh. May just be my new favorite weapon. I'm pretty versatile when it comes to shooters. I also do Splatterscope as well but... I seem to have good days and bad days with that. Probably not quite consistent enough a sniper for a squad, though I can always try. I've also used a little bit of Dynamo, but most of my experience with that is in Turf.
  • NNID: AstralSpirit26
  • Your Age: 19
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Around mine I suppose? As long as it's not a bunch of whiny kids, I'm good.
  • Additional Contact Information: I'd rather not publicly list my Skype if necessary, but I will give it to any squad interested if you just shoot me a quick PM.
I've done competitive Mario Kart Wii, which may be a weird background, but at least I know what competitive is like and know how to effectively communicate to others during a match. Only thing I'd really need to learn are like those technical terms for the parts of the maps, so I don't just shout "Charger on the Left!" I have a friend who has said he's been meaning to make a squad forever but... I'm done waiting to be honest. I'm usually on between 8-12-ish EST depending on the night. Earlier if I have college class the next day, sometimes later if I'm wide awake. Shoot me a PM if you're interested! :)

Traywashere

Inkling
NNID
Slain5
Forum name: Traywashere
Current role/weapon: .52 gal/kelp splatter scope
NNID: Slain5
Your age: 21
Age group you are looking for : doesn't really matter as long as everyone's respectful and polite
Additional contact information: my Skype is Trat Loving so feel free to contact me whenever

Jnpryon

Inkling
NNID
Jnpryon
  • Group Name: Los Inklings
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 2
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Open for any type, but a Sniper or Roller would help round out the squad.
  • NNID: jn_pryon, osmicow
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: 16+
  • Additional Contact Information: skype: osmicow
You can apply and get more info on this thread: http://squidboards.com/threads/los-inklings-recruiting.19459/
Or you can apply via PM.

Last edited:

Aquila Ezio

Full Squid
NNID
Tha_Aquila_Ezio
looking for EU gamers.
I am Rank B+ 16. i was A+ but because of the Stupid children that are to young to play online i sunk realy hard and low very fast.
I hate Nintendo for this bad ranking system.

My nintendo ID is Tha_Aquila_Ezio

you need to be atleast 17 years old and have a perfect know how of this game. if you play to weak or do stupid things i will block you.

I DO NOT AY WITH CHILDREN I HATE THEM.

when you add me on the wii u make sure you have twitter or something for easy contact. Wii U message system is so bad as hell.
and make sure you tell your from this site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom